Sunday, October 9, 2016

Seung Hwa Message for Wesley Samuel

World Seung Hwa

Message for Wesley Samuel, October 2, 2016

We are so happy that we can honor Wesley with the World Level Seong Hwa. He is a true man, a true warrior for God. His calligraphy says, “Chung Young Sa Kibu”. “Chung Young Sa Kibu.” What that means is, “Heavenly Warrior; return now to your Father.” (Applause)

I never personally knew Wesley so well. Was your family in the New York area in the 80s? Were you guys in the New York area in the 80s? Do you have a son named Wesley Jr? Oh, you do. Okay? (Laughter) And you were near Belvedere? Okay, I remember you guys. I actually remember you guys. You played the drums. (Hyung Jin Nim laughs) Ha, ha. So I do remember you guys. (Applause) I was always wondering, “Is that Wesley’s?” That’s amazing. Wow. Been so many years. Since that time. Wow. What a blessing. I didn’t know it was connected like that.

We’re so grateful because, when I heard Wesley Samuel’s was going to go to the transition spirit world; and we heard about his history, that he was blessed in the seventy; I’m sorry, in the forty three couple; that is the same blessing level historically, even people like Sudo, Kamiyama; is that correct? Kabuki…and it always struck me; how come I didn’t hear of Wesley so much? How come; we heard so much about Kuboki, Kamiyama; all these guys; who ended before they past to the spirit world; they ended up going with the desecration; and the betrayal against True Father? They had all the glory; they had all the blessing; blessed materially, physically, spiritually, beyond measure, socially; people worshiped them as idols; literally; and in the end; they could not let go, of the position, the status and the money. This they couldn’t do. That my friends is a disgrace and a dishonor.

If you are in a Samurai or a warrior tradition; that is a great dishonor. And yet; a humble man from America who got no accolades and praise for serving and be willing to die for Father; completely in the background. When I heard of that, that really broke my heart because… you know; everybody knows me as having to speak the truth. Even as uncomfortable, you know that I am a very nice person; not mean. A very nice person. I’m the youngest. I’m the baby of the house. I don’t like being mean. But there is a real big difference between being mean and being truthful. Very big difference. And sometimes you have to speak the truth even though it hurts because it is the right thing to do. Even when it’s unpopular, and even when you know you are going to be hated for it. And you are going to be called a disuniter for it. And you are going to be called any manner and sorts of names. There comes a time when a human person made in the human image of God, must decide whether or not they will sell their soul to Satan; sell their soul to position and status; to worldly praise and accolade; or they will stand with God even though they are mocked and crucified. That’s a big difference.

When I state, that Wesley is a heavenly “Jung Sa” warrior for heaven; he is a man that truly exemplified through his humility of unwavering faith and sander;

What Ephesian 6 says

“Put on the full armor of God to face the devil; to face his power, to not cower in fear; for God has not given up the power of fear, but of love and a sound mind”.

I am grateful to be able to stand next to such a warrior. Because he did what was very unpopular. (Applause) He stood up when it was the most uncomfortable to stand up. He stood up for Father. He stood against the desecration. And even on a personal level when I witness the Wesley family here; what a stark contrast to my own family. What a stark contrast. Jesus said, “It is he that does the will of my father that is my mother and my brother.” All of you sought to fulfill the desire of your father to carry out “his” wishes after he passed. Doesn’t matter your status. Doesn’t matter your position. Doesn’t matter what people say about you; your desire is to serve the wishes of your father.

That is; that is; the definition of true children. That is what True Children must do. If they do not do that, and choose to seek position, power and fame; which is very ephemeral; and always slips through; those who grasp it the most, they will not only loose all the earthly pleasures and the promises that Satan has given; but they will have eternal life in separation of Christ. And that is why I grieve.

Many may be here for the first time. You know I had to call out my own mother; I had to call out; for doing what “her” husband and lord and Christ told her she must “not” do. And as her successor, it is my responsibility. Was it painful? Yes. As her baby boy, was it painful? You had better believe it. You had better believe it. But as Father’s successor, and as Father’s anointed heir; I have no choice. Either, I sell my soul; or prostitute myself of power and money, the likes most of you in this room will never encounter that level of temptation; or to do what is right and walk away from it all, and keep your honor and your promise to your father. (Applause)

I am so grateful to have known the families that when it was so unbelievably difficult; and when I did my responsibility that I had to do; came out of the woodwork; people that I did not even know. Not because I am great of because I am good; but because they loved my father, the will of my Father. And those people who had no relationship to me other than maybe seeing us on a stage collectively; stood with us hand in hand on a battlefield get mocked, get smashed up, get beat, take it. To be able to stand with those kinds of people has been the greatest joy of my life. (Applause) Because these people have true love. They don’t have this fake relativist love. “Uhh love everything.” You are not supposed to love Satan’s evil. If you love everything you will love Satan’s evil, and you are nothing more than a prostitute.

Those who love God first, and because they love their fellow man; seek to help them relate and come to a relationship with God. Not to seek worldly pleasure and seek soothing praises from people; but who are eternally minded; seek and understand where their treasure might be stored in Heaven.

Father said; my wife found this scripture. He said, “America must be restored, through the “blacks”, the “Hispanics”, and then the “whites people.” (Applause)

Isn’t it interesting how the same structure of the archangel, the same racism that exists came in and suppressed people like this; who at the final hour, who at the final hour; did not sell out for money and power. (Applause) I have always had a great appreciation for our black brothers and sisters. Not because I am pandering to your emotions and things like that. God gave me a path that walked. When I was in middle school, I started training very heavily in very hard combat martial arts. Now everybody knows I do that stuff. But at the time, it was the way I could escape from the political reality which was our life. Jamal talked about that. You guys talked about that. You know your father personally. Many members may know him publicly. How absurd would it be for me to tell you how your father was. It would be so absurd.

It is very funny because Wesley stood up for me. He stood up for me, as the Second King. He knew Father crowned me three times. He saw it with his own eyes. Good luck trying to erase that one. Father did that in two continents. He stood up for me when I was being mocked, ridiculed, scorned, being called a traitor, unfilial, and all that. And I wonder why? Why was it that when so much; and I’m not trying to make it a racial issues; but you look at it historically, when Father was here on earth; and the black community, the black ministers who came out to support, were predominantly from the black community. I am not saying they are perfect. I am not saying there were no white ministers; of course, they were. But they were predominantly from the black ministry.

I’ve always felt an affinity with the black community, everybody, you know knows me, that when you train in these harder martial arts; you get a lot of people from tougher neighborhoods who train with you. Whether I was training out of Waterberry Connecticut; tough guys from inner Connecticut cities, or who were training in New Jersey or New York City; were all tough guys. They were all tough guys. So we had a great blessing in our walk.

God did not make us sit with only “Polo Elites”; “Yatch clubs”, and “Golfing”; which is not a sport by the way. (Laughter and applause) You agree with me Wesley. You agree with me Wesley. But he gave us the blessing of having to train with, sweat with, bleed with, warriors who are not from those kinds of backgrounds. That really was a tremendous blessing; a tremendous blessing. When I look at how God gave me that grace; it is really out of those years of suffering and oppression that blacks endured… There is a spiritual culture. Before of course the black family was broken up by our federal government, the archangel; there was a strong Christian nature where you would respect and hold true the wishes of your father. I think that is the same n man minority communities. In a Korean community that is very important.

It’s funny how people, who have encountered and experienced that existence, that reality. When it comes down to it, and they are given the temptation to just go along and get well, get along and stay alone, or whatever else may come along; or whether or not to stand up against an entire establishment that for decades you had to worship and be obedient to. Lose all your friends, to be the center of mockery world wide, and yet choose to go; “Nope; you can kill me. I’m not going to do it.” That takes a real man. That takes a real man.

Father loved “real men”. (Applause) Loved good men. Not men who pander to what peer pressure tells them to do, or what political correctness tells them to do; but men who will say, “I don’t care what the Devil thinks of me.” “Because I’d rather be dead than read.” He said, “I’d rather be rid than dead.” This type of heart and righteousness; not self-righteousness based in love… in an infatuated love with Christ; that is the love that builds civilization. That is the love that builds culture. That is the love that builds generations of legacy. Not an ephemeral love which seeks to please those you live with now; which seeks to go along with the crowd; not ruffle any feathers. Those people are forgotten in history - forgotten.

However, a man like Wesley Samuel, 43 couple blessing. He may be the only 43 couple blessing who has returned to True Father’s authority. All the other characters; they know. They know that they have sinned. But they have gone in so deep; their hands are so bloodied. It’s kind of hard to turn back now. The irony of “betrayal”, The irony of “dishonor”, is that the longer you hold on, the harder it is to get out of the lies.

It’s a wise man who sees unrighteousness and calls it for what it is and stands in God. He called out to many of your, I’m sure; Wesley himself. Tried to buy you coffee and have a conversation with you. Or those watching via video. And you may have been those who said, “Oh, he is crazy. He is senile.” I heard that one somewhere. (Laughter) I heard that one. “Oh; he’s such a shame.” “Oh, you know; at the final hour; what a shame.” You may be part of that group. You may be part of a group that has heard his call and knows what he said was true. He’s not a man who would lie. And it stayed with you. But you’ve been maybe too scared. Too scared to say; “Yes, there is a difference between good and evil.” “Yes there is a difference between Father’s wish and what he told us not to do.” It’s not all the same.

Or you may be one, who is trying to justify your actions and psychologize them and brush this man out of your mind. Maybe come up her to show up to save your face. But you know you are a fake. You know you are a fraud. And if he was a straight forward speaker; I’m sure Wesley; in love, would tell you the same thing.

The kingdom is inherited by those who do the will of the Father; not by those who have good relations with their friends. I’m sorry. Civilization; the Kingdom of God will not be built by those who just try to maintain relationships; but by those who have a steadfast unwavering relationship with the King of Kings. They will not settle for anything. No matter how much money you put in front of our face; no matter how many status symbols you put; to us it means nothing because what we have is eternal life. And what we have is a relationship with the living God. (Applause) the King of Kings, and the Father of Heaven.

And I have prayed about this because as I have heard; and that has only confirmed my spiritual experience with praying about Wesley; that he is full of love; just like God. Just like any of you people who is after you or me; but who is also very clear about the difference of “good” and “evil.” If you know even basic Principle you know; you must be able to separate from “evil.” Don’t fool yourself by popular culture and relative philosophy. You are defrauding yourself. Understanding the difference between “good” and “evil”; understanding the will of your “father”; in this case He is collectively your’s; but he is mine directly that he has passed the Kingship to me.

I don’t say this to boast. I’m stating a fact. So I am uniquely qualified more than anyone who has watched this broadcast, or anyone in the family fraud to represent my father because he appointed me as his “Hey Shing Ya” (Applause) Which means, “Representative; the Physical Representative.”

So you may think in your relativist world that your testimony is equal to mine. You are wrong. What Jesus said, “When you see me; you see my Father; when you see me, you see my Father.” I hold his traditions and I will not turn from it. (Applause)

That being said; we are a little rough on “evil.” (Laughter) But we are very loving to “good.” That’s real. (Applause)

If this is the first time you have heard me speak, you may be a little ruffled. That’s alright. You’re big people. I’m sure you can take it and digest it. But I am grateful to have stood with a man, like this. All the other Sanctuaries here, have stood on the battle line …. (Applause) Gave it all up because it’s the right thing to do.

That kind of man will be the men and women who will be with me in my Father’s house. (Applause) Don’t you dare pretend Father was a relativist. He will kick you out of his house so fast if you disrespect him. People really don’t know my Father. Wesley knew. Wesley knew. He knew the real Father. Don’t paint him in your own image. He’s real. He’s true. He’s full of “grace”, “mercy”, and “love.” But he has little tolerance for wickedness. He is patient. He is kind. But when it is time…When it is time to call that which is good, “good”; and that which is evil, “evil”; there is no mercy. Don’t be fooled folks. You are not his direct child. And you are not his successor. You have a vested interest in listening to my testimony especially because I have nothing to win by telling you the truth.

Thank you Samuel family. Thank you. You folks are beautiful. Thank you for loving your father and honoring him. That is a very hard thing to see nowadays. Thank you for doing that. (Applause) You guys…. Stop clapping, please. I’m trying to talk to them. Can’t you see? You guys are my “true family”. I thank you for standing with your father and honoring him.

Can we pray?

I’d like everybody to rise please.

“Our Father in Heaven. Hallowed be thy name. Thy Kingdom come. Thy will be done on earth as it is in Heaven. Father; we are so grateful. We are so grateful that you are with a true son today; Wesley Samuel. Father; a humble man, who is true, righteous; a man who followed in faith. A man who stood by you through trials and tribulation. A man no doubt went through many peaks and valleys; attacks from Satan; mockery from so called friends. Betrayed, but none the less, a man who stood eternally vigilant in his desire to honor your Kingdom.

Father, we are so grateful to have been able to walk with Wesley on the physical world to fight this battle. It is the last day of confusion, and the last day of tribulation where the entire world and also microcosm is at war. A war between those who will defend you and protect you even if it means death. And those who seek political power, monetary benefit under the guise of leadership and faith. In-between all that our very immature children who seek to shut their ears and eyes to the reality that is before them; the reality that the mother that they worshipped has betrayed the Father. Reality that cuts to the core of every heart; especially the children who have had to see to see that happen.

Father we know that your word is true; and your word is clear. Your proclamations are true. And our proclamation is clear; and that you have already blessed The Three Kingships while you were on earth. And you have made the determination, that through the seed of Christ; the providence of the Kingdom of God to come, will move through the Kingship.

It is the chosen people that turn their backs on you in Babylon, in Egypt, with the Assyrians; whenever it was politically beneficial or it was popular culture to do so. But Father, your providence has always worked through a remnant of people…. a people who remain faithful to you and fear the Lord their God; not out of terror; but out of love, and respect, and honor as a true warrior fears his master and lord because of honor and respect. The man who trained him, armed him. The man who poured his heart into him. That is something that is priceless.

And as we see so many dirty their hands with corrupt money that they steal from others; steal from Japanese members… As they try to legitimize these things in their minds; for they know they are filled with deceit. Father; amongst all that deplorable reality; there are a few; there are a few who see through the positions and the power structure and decide on relationship over religion. Decide on an eternal life with you as opposed to pleasing their family members and pleasing the status quo.

We are not fools here, Father. Every single one of us that stands here has battle scars. But we are grateful foe every blow that we have received. Because with every mockery and curse which has come our way; it has only strengthened our love and devotion for you. It has only given us new insight in empathizing the little we can with the course that you had to work with the ten thousand crosses. The tortures, the wars; and in the end we understand we are nothing great. We realize that in the scheme in the passion of Christ; your love is what is great. Your sacrifice, your blood that you spilled for us, the blood lineage which you gave us to pass down to the future Kingdom inhabitants, and your Kingship which you have established on this earth.

Father we are so grateful that Wesley Samuel cam be with you observing these things. Father we know he is a humble man, probably desires not to hear such words; Father it is the great joy of our hearts, to offer these reports to you in truth, in honesty. The way he lived his life till the end when it was most difficult, the way he would never leave from your side. Father; this is the root of Chung Il Guk culture.

We pray this type of man will be remembered in Chung Il Guk. These types of individuals, who went against the popular push and did what was right; lost everything; but did what was honorable and true. We pray that the Samuel family can enjoy the words that I have shared today; from people who knew their father intimately, and people who knew, and people who maybe not so intimately. But through his actions can understand the type of man that stands before us.

We pray that it is the eternal legacy of the Samuel family as the first ancestor of Wesley, standing in righteousness before God, at the hardest time; that he will be remembered as one of the prophets and saints for generations and generations to come. Many people, Father, lived through history. But only a handful will change it. We are grateful to have come into your hand.

A hand that is moving history and that is shaping history. We are grateful to stand with you at this time. And we are overjoyed that Wesley is now free in the spirit world. He is free Father to work with his descendants. Free to help members who are downtrodden as he was; marginalized forgotten. He is free to go forth and encourage that the meek shall inherit the earth. And that is the promise of God. That the kingdom will come.

We pray that you will use him in such a way that you will use him in returning resurrection for great things to occur. And through all that Father, let us all stay vigilant. And all the great things that will happen because of Wesley in the Spirit World. We know that he would want it that all the glory goes to you.

We thank you for such a true son, a true man, a true brother.

Heavenly warrior return to your Father’s Kingdom. We stand with you ever more strongly; and you will never leave our side.

In this, we report before Heaven. In the names of the families gathered here; and in the name of Three Kingships we pray.

Aju. Aju. Aju.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Ancestor Liberation Ceremony until 210-generations

Ancestors’ Liberation Ceremony until 210 Generations Cheon-gi 10, 5 th Month, 1 st Day, Newfoundland, PA, USA Second King’s Address ...

Popular Posts