Tuesday, January 24, 2023

Shin Joon Moon Third King of Cheon Il Guk Testimony


Shin-Joon Moon, Third King of Cheon Il Guk Testimony

True God’s Day, 14th Year Cheon-gi- Cheonpyeong, Tennessee

Thank you [Applause] Oh!

Thank you for allowing me to give my testimony today on God’s Day. It truly is an honor to be able to speak today.

As I saw the mission that True Father wanted me to follow, I felt so unworthy.

Although God does his 95%, as my 5%, how am I the central figure that bears the responsibility of bringing the Kingdom that has been awaited for six thousand years of Biblical history? (Tearful)

How can I ever be worthy to stand as the symbolic representation of Christ on earth?

As I look through the corridors of history, I see great Christians, heroes of the faith; men like Spurgeon or Wilberforce. Why didn't God choose them as central figure?

I mean I do not think you got the right guy! 

I am the guy making sandwiches at the local Dunkin Donuts. I look within myself and I see a broken man. Can God truly use a man like me? But then I realized, when a great Christian said this, that oftentimes God calls the most broken and unworthy men in His Providence. Why? Because when the battle is won and the victory is obtained, everyone knows that they did not win the battle because of that man; it was God, who won that battle. (Applause)

And then I read in 2. Corinthians chapter 12:9, But he said to me:

My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.' Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ's power may rest on me.

After I realized this, the ending of The Blessing of Glory 

“I can never stop feeling how unworthy am I. 부족한의 마음 어이 금하리” made so much sense.

I am unworthy, I am broken and I am unqualified. But my prayer is that God will use this imperfect man for His perfect Will. God does not call the qualified; He qualifies the called!

My prayer is that God will shape and mold this man like clay into whatever vessel He desires for His Will. But sometimes the road ahead looks so hopeless. We were so close for the Kingdom to come, but as you know due to the cosmic fall of the Han mother, we lost the entire foundation that True Father had striven for, had bled for it and died for it.

My prayer is that in those times of doubt, uncertainty and grief, I truly can cling on to what True Father said and his promise that he made on October 15, 1999 

If the Han mother does not fulfill her responsibility, then I'll raise up a mountain again.

I truly pray that I can trust in the Lord with all my heart and not lean upon my own understanding but acknowledge Him in all my ways. As I see the road taken by the Second King, I truly am amazed. Here is a man who lived the Scripture: 

What does it profit a man to gain the whole world but lose his soul? (Mark 8:36)

But why would he and countless other Christians in the past walk the suffering course; all the hatred, mockery, martyrdom? Why should I want to walk such a course? Why should I not just pursue a life of comfort and pleasure? I realized that in my own life it is because Christ has requested that I walk such a course. (Tearful) 

How could I ever deny such a request? I would deny the one who has given me life, deny the one who was crucified for me while I was yet his enemy, deny the one who has giving me spiritual and physical salvation by walking the Trail of Tears. Forgetting all of his tender mercies, his kindness, his goodness, his love, his faithfulness, his grace, forgetting all of that I would refuse his request to serve him for a short what? 70-80 years of earthly existence?

I mean the audacity of a man who could reject such a request! I know I still have a lot to learn and I am inadequate in many respects, but I sincerely wish that, I as a Moon, could solely exist as the reflection of the radiance of the Son of God.

That is why in the words of Lyrics from Holy Song: Pledge:

성가 13, 저는 멀고 가시 밭길 피로 물들린 험한 그길 길을 맹새코 가겠습니다

"Thorns leave a trail of blood. Still, I pledge I will follow the way; Follow as far as my Father will lead".
Thank you very much. (Applause)


See the Video



2 comments:

  1. Thank you very much for the transcription of this precious testimony...The 2 Cor verse, I think it is this one in Chapter 12:9

    ReplyDelete

Featured Post

Ancestor Liberation Ceremony until 210-generations

Ancestors’ Liberation Ceremony until 210 Generations Cheon-gi 10, 5 th Month, 1 st Day, Newfoundland, PA, USA Second King’s Address ...

Popular Posts