Wednesday, January 8, 2020

Yeon Ah Nim's Pleges


The One Hope (2)
Yeon Ah Nim's Pleges
April 26, 2015

I believe at this time, there's only one way to save the head bride, Mother, only one way. Cain and Abel, we have done our responsibility. It is now the age of women; the women of the Church must not be ashamed of their Bridegroom. If you are ashamed of your Bridegroom, True Mother is lost for eternity; if the women of the Church do not stand and love their Bridegroom more intensely, and remind True Mother what it means to be a devoted, loving, object partner, who does not want to dominate, subjugate, sit above and beyond, and proclaim she learned nothing from Father.
No! Her true original heart, when she first became a bride to Christ! It is now the women of the world who are betrothed to the Lord, who can show her the example of love. Do you understand how important this is folks? If we don't do this, what will happen, what kind of repercussions will happen for Mother's eternal life?
Remember that OSDP, the Original Substance of Divine Principle, that Father ordered that everybody must study before he passed; remember that? At the core of the OSDP is the teaching that Mother is reborn through Adam because Father has the cheongja the seed of God. He brings the lineage and the family of God as the Bridegroom, and through him, Mother’s generations of original sin are recreated, through him, and she is reborn pure and sinless.
Not the opposite, which they're trying to teach now! That she was born in three generations of pious Christian families, and thus her original sin was eradicated. Well that means every Italian family has no original sin; that means every Spanish family has no original sin! They go back way more than three generations of Christians! No! Not this type of lunacy!
But to stand in her original position of a love trip, not a power trip; a love trip, a love trip! It's all about love, folks! Don't you know? What's that song? (Hyung Jin Nim sings) “People get ready, there's a train acoming” It's a love train coming! “Just get on board!”
It is so important that the bride of Christ does not try to monopolize the love of God! This is so important for the women of the Church to understand! You must not try to monopolize Father's love! This is the problem of what is happening now, right? Mother believes that Father is only hers; that she has to protect him; that she saved him from the Six Marys, or she saved him from whatever spiritual or physical weakness of the flesh.
Let me tell you something: Father's mind and body were completely united, folks! You cannot speak twenty-three and a half hours without going to the bathroom or without taking a drip of water, unless you love your objects that you are talking to! Who was Father talking to in Yeosu, when he spoke twenty- three and a half hours? He was talking to all the Japanese sisters that had come.
As the Bridegroom he loves each and every one of the brides of Christ. He's the lover of your soul; he is one with the Father who has created you. No man can ever love you more than Him! No man! It's impossible, because any human man has not created you! No man can love you more than God! No man! I don't care how good-looking he is, I don't care how ripped his abs are, I don't care what he is; he cannot love you more than God who created you! Amen!
Stop being ashamed of your relationship with Christ! It is killing True Mother! It is covering her eyes; it is reinforcing the false reality that only she can have all his love. When all the original disciples were there, Mother's job was always to understand that this is Christ, this is the Bridegroom for all the believers! Amen! For all! Not for one woman, not for one family! For all! Do you understand, folks?
We must not try to monopolize God's love! We must rejoice; we must rejoice when Christ is loving our sister, because through that we can remember and we can experience how much he loves us. We must not feel jealous, when he visits by his Spirit and loves you intimately. Don't be jealous; don't envy that sister! He loves you the same; you just have to let go of the blocks that are in your heart.
God wants to dwell within us; God wants to be intimate with us. As men, God wants to be our Father whom we can trust, whom we can bring pride to, whom we can defend, whom we can serve as our King. As a man, there's nothing more honorable than that, to serve your King who is also your Father, to be able to see your Father as the King. To not try to dominate him as Satan did, to not try to sit on top of him as Satan did, but to stand as a proud son of God, who is intimate with the Father!
I bathed with Father. Do you understand? It's normal in Korea; you bathe with your parents. It's not like the Western world. In Japan, in Korea, you have public baths, right, Japanese people, Korean people; you know. You go to the public bath with your daddy; it's not all this shame around nakedness that you find in the West.
To be intimate with your Father, have nothing between you and him, seek to serve him and uphold him, seek to lift him, live your life for him! As a man there's nothing more incredible than living for God and for your King! Nothing more incredible! It is the privileged relationship that we were given! It is an honor!
As a woman there is nothing more incredible than being in love with the lover of your eternal life, than exchanging intimacy with the lover of your soul! There is no relationship that can surpass that, none! Even your husband cannot surpass that relationship!
It is time that the women of the church stopped trying to talk to me in private. You know what? Put your testimony on YouTube; put it up! What are you afraid of? Why are you scared of wanting to love your Bridegroom? Only Satan is making you ashamed of that! What did Father always talk about with Absolute Sex marriage? When the husband and wife are united, God will dwell there in the midst of their love, and in this context it means lovemaking right; it's intimacy, folks.
You can't have a powerful marriage without powerful lovemaking. How many people know that? How many people know that? You’ve got to have powerful intimacy in your marriage to have a powerful marriage. If you don't have that in your marriage, I'm sorry; you might as well be roommates. The nature of the bride and bridegroom relationship is that of romance, is that of intimacy, is that of total oneness.
Because the women of the Church are not sharing those intimate spiritual moments that they had, where Father came, where he, through your husband, embraced you; because the women of the Church will not stand and proclaim their spiritual relationship with God and their intimate moments with Him, Satan is allowed, Satan is given full authority to keep telling Mother, “You own him! Nobody else owns him! You own him and he hurt you! He hurt you when he loved the sisters; he hurts you when he poured out his heart for twenty three and a half hours, pouring love on them! You own him!” Do you see what Satan is doing to her, folks? He is killing her! Mother, nobody owns God's love! Amen! Nobody can own it!
If the women of the Church stand with Christ, and are proud of their Bridegroom, the true man, the true man, the true man; if you are not ashamed of him, and you proclaim your love for him in this world, you will see the age of women appear. It will not be a power trip; it will be a love trip and upon that train- that love- train- we will see the Kingdom of God. (Song) “You don't need no baggage; you just get on board!”
Why are you ashamed of loving and being intimate with your Bridegroom? Why are you ashamed of being intimate with your Bridegroom? Stop being ashamed of being intimate with the Bridegroom! He loves you, and you love him. You think he's owned; but that's not true.
Irony of Love

  • Answer to barren marriages
  • Will we lose her?
  • Irony of Loving Christ
  • Power of True Love to destroy Satan’s kingdom
  • Restoration of Object
  • Saving True Mother
Why do we have so many Blessed Families with totally barren marriages? Why do we have so many barren marriages? Your barren marriage will not be fixed by you, folks! I hate to give you the bad news. It won't be fixed with your effort, it won't be fixed with your talents; it won't be fixed with you. If you have a barren marriage there's only one answer, one answer to that, and that is Christ. It is totally falling in love with Christ! That is the answer to your barren marriage, if you have a barren marriage.
You see, men usually think, “If I support and encourage my wife to be intimate with God, and if she's telling me about how God is filling her, and how God is love making her, and how God is intimate with her, I'm going to start feeling bad about that. I don't want to hear about no other man!” What if that man is Jesus who will give her eternal life? What kind of husband are you? Are you an archangel, or are you a son of God? When your wife shares with you the intimacy she has with Christ, will you say, “Praise God! Go closer, go deeper; go more intimate!” Or will you be jealous like Satan?
You see men, what we don't understand is as we encourage our wife to be more intimate with Christ, guess what? As we send her to the King’s throne and say, “Hallelujah! The bride of Christ is going to the Bridegroom!” Guess what will happen! The King will see her, he will anoint her, and he'll send her back to you. But when she comes back, she's going to have the anointing oil of Heaven on her; she's going to have the new anointing power on her, because she just stood in the presence of God. She was at the olive tree; now she's covered in olive oil. Now when she comes back to you, she looks gorgeous and radiant and beautiful!
You see, it’s the opposite of what you think. You think if you push your wife to love Christ, you're going to lose her. You're not going to lose her; you're going to gain a queen of Heaven! You are going to see descend from those stairs, a glorious being who has been in the presence of God, who has the oil of anointing from the top of her head to the tip of her feet; you will see her floating down to you. Lord! Have mercy! Men are sometimes so stupid! You're not going to lose her, you're going to gain a queen; you're going to gain something you never could imagine. And your power and your anointing in your marriage, your intimacy, will be on another level.
Can I talk about this? It'll be on another level because, when she's with you, she will not only be with a son of God; she will be with the Bridegroom. He will be with you; he will be present. And the explosion of love that you feel, the nuclear power, has come into your hands and in your midst.
You see, this is the irony of loving Christ. We think if we encourage our wife to be intimate with Christ, to love him more than us as men, to love him, and seek him more than she seeks us, we think we're going to lose her, “She's never going to want to be with me! Compared to a glowing man I am nothing! Compared to it, you know, light shining out of his face; here I am, in boxer shorts, shouting at the TV about what football is on, whatever. She's never going to want to be with me! No! No! No!”
This is what the boys don't understand. You see if you try to have your wife just love you, she's going to know that you're trying to possess her; she's going to know that you want her or you like her, because she gives you pleasure. She's going to know that you want her to be an object possession.
But if you intensely encourage her, and if you stand with her in that anointing of being intimate with Christ, intimate with Father as the Bridegroom, to have those incredible experiences, and share them with you, and be rejoicing together, she will know that you are not trying to own her as a possession. She will know that you have her eternal life in mind, and she will know that you have her eternal heart relationship in mind, and that you care about that more than anything else, and that's why you're her man.
Let me tell you something, men. When you start standing in that anointing, your wife wants you bad, because she knows, “This is a man who is a man of God; this is a man who loves my soul; this is a man that is pushing me to the everlasting King, and he is loving it!” At that moment guys, when you stand in that anointing, you are the most beautiful man on the planet, because every other man wants to possess her or control her, but only you, only you, know her deepest desire, her soul's yearning to be with God, and you stand with her and you rejoice in that.
It's the irony of true love! It's the irony of true love! It's the irony! What we think is opposite, “We’ll lose her?” No! We think we’ll lose her, but we'll gain her. We think we'll lose him; we'll gain him.
You see, if the women of the Church now understand what the age of women is, stop being ashamed of their intimacy with Christ, stop holding on to that experience and try to message it to me through Facebook! Stop it! Put it up online! Share your testimony of your intimacy with God! Share it; be proud of it! You are a bride of Christ! You do not have to be ashamed of being intimate with your Bridegroom! That is normal, it is natural; it is true love! Amen! Umma! You want to say something?
Yeon Ah Nim:
Thank you so much! Let us give one more, big round of applause for my husband, pastor Moon! Thank you so much! Today, before I say anything, I just want to mention that I had dental work two days ago; my right side is a little bit swollen, so I apologize for that. Yeah! My husband, last night, prayed for me, so you know it's miraculously healed. I actually don't have tooth pain, so you know, how can I miss Sunday to serve God, and to meet you, the body of Christ, and I'm so glad to be here. I just wanted to mention it, just in case you think it's strange, okay?
Many people actually tell us and send the message, “Oh! We love you, Hyung Jin Nim and Yeon Ah Nim! Oh! We love you so much, Yeon Ah Nim!” They actually tell us a lot of that, and we are very grateful for that, but I know that when they actually say that, they are not actually telling me that they love me as a person; they're actually telling me that, because they love the unity of me with Hyung Jin Nim.
I know that my position is as an object partner; clearly I know that, and I am gladly obedient to that position that God gave to me, and to Christ. That's why, I know people love me.
But let's just say my husband joined the spirit world, and I'm starting to say,”You know what? Actually I know my husband did very great things, but I actually never learned anything from my husband. And you know what? I know my husband was a very funny person, you know, and he preached good words, but I actually I can do a better job than him!” If I started to say that, you would say something was seriously wrong with me.
“But you said you love me, didn't you? Didn't my husband tell me in front of you guys, that we were united?” But still, if after fifty years of marriage, my husband went to the spirit world, and I started saying that, you would not respect me as a good object partner and good wife, and a woman who lived her life to serve Christ, right?
So today, I like to make a little pledge in front of all of you and in front of the world Church and especially in front of God, in front of our Christ.
Actually, I want to make two pledges:
“I, Yeon Ah Lee Moon, I want to pledge that I know my position as object partner to my husband, whom True Father anointed as his successor and heir. I will be gladly put in the object position to love him, to respect him, to support him to the end of my life. And if I stray from that position, please be the first one to cast a stone at me and correct me, so that I can be in the right position. Brothers and sisters, that's you as the body of Christ showing me love.”
That's my first pledge! My second pledge is this:
“I, Yeon Ah Lee Moon, I pledge that True Father anointed my third son Shin Joon Moon, as the one whom Father wishes to complete his a three-generation kinship, and I uphold his wishes on my son, and when he becomes of age to serve God as the humble servant leader of the Movement, I will never usurp his position. I will gladly be in the supporter position, to support him from behind, on the path.”
I promise this in front of Heaven and earth, in front of the entire worldwide congregation. I pledge this; I humbly pledge this!
I really prayed for what True Father would want me to be as a bride of Christ, and that is the thing that we as women, we have to all ask in the era of a women, right? I really believe that as women, we need to make this pledge; not only me, but all the women who are watching this. Because we have our subject as True Father; he is our absolute subject. We are object and we live our life to glorify him. We live our life for our husband, because he is the one whom True Father gave us as a representative of him. And God gave us also to our sons, to support them, so that in the future, they may become great leaders of this Movement, to serve God with humility.
And I'm not saying that daughters are not important; I have a daughter too, and I know that they can be great leaders. But the point is: it's not about their ego, it's not about themselves; it's all about serving God. If they have a humble spirit to serve God, to know whom they are serving, they can be excellent leaders, but they have to be absolutely crystal clear and know whom they are serving, and who their subject is. This is the exact thing that I tell my daughter; you can ask her.
You know, I really, really, believe this. This is the time when all women, we are as a bride of True Adam. We are in the devil's test actually; the devil is testing us. As in the Garden of Eden, he's testing us. Are you going to choose a power trip, or are you going to choose the love of Christ? Which one?
I am on that train by the way; I'm not going to miss the train, okay? I'm never going to miss the train because I know what has eternal value. I know what has eternal value! And you know what, sisters? We are beautiful when we are in the position of a bride of Christ, and also we have to be dangerous to the devil’s temptation!
Let us glorify His name! Aju!
Pastor Hyung Jin Moon:
Whoo! Praise God! (Song) “People get ready there's a train a-coming!” Whoo! She looks too good in that oil anointing! Whoo! Praise God!
Let’s get to Cheon Seong Gyeong 510: let’s read together:
“The question is: what is it that God needs most? What is God called? He is the King and Owner of true love. If he is the King and Bridegroom of true love, it is an absolute principle that He needs a queen to become His partner. Who can be partners of true love for the absolute God? True human beings!”
Amen! Amen! Amen! Let's give God some praise this day! And I want everybody to rise up; stand please! This is a serious time!
If you are a bride of Christ, you are a sister, and you want to be set free from your shame, and you want to be set free from your fear of telling the world what your intimacy is with Christ, I want you to come down. If you need to be set free, come down! If you want to come and be intimate with Christ at a new level and be freed in your heart, to have no shame, no more shame, no more shame, come down!
I also want to call the men forth: if you want to be set free of any residue of envy or jealousy you may have if your wife is intimate with Christ, I want you to come down! We need to cast the devil out of you. Amen! I want to ask: if you came with your spouse, please stand behind her, and put your hands on her shoulder. Let the sisters come to the front! If you came with your spouse, put your hand on her shoulder from behind!
Prayer:
Amen! Amen! Amen! Thank you God! Thank you God! Heavenly Father, we thank You; Father, we thank You, right now! Father, right now You want to remove any barriers that are in the hearts of Your brides; You want to remove that, because they are still ashamed and scared to proclaim it to the world. You have given them everything; You have loved them so deeply and sincerely with everything You have, but there is something blocking them from shouting out and proclaiming Your love for them.
Father, we ask right now that Your holy hand be placed on their head - husbands put your hand on your wife's head. Father, we ask that right now; the spirit of fear is commanded to leave now; the spirit of shame is commanded to leave now! Freedom is coming; freedom, come freedom; liberation, come now! Let them stand in Your anointing as the bride of Christ! Father, no more shame in their life, in their heart!
We ask the Holy Spirit to come into your heart, right now- husbands, put your hand on your wife's heart! We pray that right now through that hand, is a sharp two-edged sword that pierces their heart, right now cutting off any ties of shame, residue of fear that Satan is holding on.
Demon, we cast you out now with the authority of True Father and you are commanded to leave! This is a free woman who has been saved, sanctified, and delivered, by her True Love, and she is yours, God! Claim her right now! Father, we ask right now: You take her; fill her with Your presence now; fill her with Your spirit now; cover her with Your holy anointing now, even in the presence of her enemies!
Father, we thank You! This day, right now, we pray that the shackles and the strongholds that are clamping down on the hearts of the brides of Christ be broken; that they will proclaim their love for him, and run, run, run, to the lover of their souls!
We, as the husbands, we stand and rejoice in joy unspeakable, of the closeness of which You are blessing us to be with You. We rejoice and we ask You, Father, to love our wife through us, to touch her, to kiss her, to be with her in the most intimate level, at the deepest part of her soul; that You would release that anointing upon these men and your sons, so that when she is with us in intimacy, she will feel the presence of God!
Thank you, God! Thank you God! Thank you Father! Thank you Father for setting us free this day! We are in the days of Noah and we are not ashamed! We are not ashamed of your nakedness and your beauty and your glory! We love you and we proclaim it to the world! Thank you for loving us, Father! Thank you Father! Thank you Father!
Receive this now; receive it; receive it now! In the name of the Central Blessed Families we pray, and in His precious name, we pray! Amen and Aju! Amen! Aju!
Hug your spouse folks! Hug your neighbor! God bless you! You're free; you're free, you're free! Freedom has come! Freedom has come! Freedom has come! It has come, come, come! Let it rain! Let it rain! Praise God! Whoo! God is good! Kiss her, guys; kiss her, guys; kiss her! Kiss her; kiss her! Praise God! Praise God! Amen! Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Ancestor Liberation Ceremony until 210-generations

Ancestors’ Liberation Ceremony until 210 Generations Cheon-gi 10, 5 th Month, 1 st Day, Newfoundland, PA, USA Second King’s Address ...

Popular Posts