Wednesday, December 30, 2020

Experiencing the Spiritual World

Experiencing the Spiritual World

Rev. Hyung Jin Sean Moon

March 23, 2015

Now let's go to John 4. 21

Let's read this together

21 Jesus saith unto her, Woman believe me, the hour cometh, when ye shall neither in this mountain, nor yet at Jerusalem, worship the Father. 22 Ye worship ye know not what: we know what we worship: for salvation is of the Jews. 23 But the hour cometh, and now is, when the true worshipers shall worship the Father in spirit and in truth: for the Father seeketh such to worship Him. 24 God is a Spirit: and they that worship Him must worship Him in spirit and in truth.

Amen! Amen! Whoo! What a Word! That gives me some Holy Ghost electricity through my body! This is such an important thing, because Father prophesied about the day that we would be able to see the spirit world. He said, there would come a day when our spiritual senses would be open, and we would be able to commune with the spirit realm. Amen!

That day is coming! It's interesting because Jesus said – this is Christ talking to a woman- he said to her that “the true worshipers shall worship the Father in spirit and in truth.” And those are the two ingredients, spirit and truth, that we have to clarify to understand how we will worship the Father. Amen

Very important! Very important, if we want to see the spirit world, if we want to smell the heavenly fragrance of Heaven! And God has been opening some of the supernatural senses right? Some of you, you have had the supernatural smell fragrance experience. Amen! Some of them have had it; one sister said she smelled Father; right?

I remember I was in my room, and I shared a couple of weeks ago, and I started smelling this garden of flowers medley! Unbelievable! I said, “Umma! Are you putting on perfume? What is it? I smell a fragrance!” I did not know what was going on, but I could smell the supernatural smell of the presence of God.

And that is what God wants us to experience! He wants us to open up our spiritual senses! Amen! He wants us to taste Heaven! The Scripture says, “Come and see; come and taste how good God is! He is the bread of life! ” You may have had a Paris croissant, and you may have had a jelly roll in the bread, but you have never tasted anything like ‘the bread of life’! Amen! Because that comes from God! That’s the manna from heaven! You may have been thirsty and needed to hydrate yourself; and maybe in need of a drink of water, and you took one; and you know how refreshing that is! But until you taste up this water of which, when you take it, you shall never thirst again, you have not tasted the eternity!

But it is there! God wants us all to taste, to smell, to see, to touch, to hear, the sound of heaven! In Acts chapter 2, the Scripture talks about when they're in the upper room, they heard a sound from heaven like a mighty rushing wind. It doesn't say they heard a wind; it says, they heard the sound from heaven as a mighty rushing wind!

So, there are times when we may hear the sound of heaven, we may hear the trumpet blast of heaven, we may hear a still small voice of Father talking to us, Christ whispering or sometimes he may come as a thunderous boom! Amen! But it is time for the people of God to start opening their spiritual senses that we can't do on our own power. It is only through the presence of the Holy Spirit that we can start unlocking our spiritual epigenetics, and unlocking the spiritual senses that we all have, and start to discover and experience the spirit world!

My wife was worried about something, and I said, “Honey! I don't worry about that! I live in the supernatural realm of God! “She just looked at me, and said,” I know, I can be supernatural too!” And that's true! That's true! I have felt the presence of God through my spouse; that is true! That is true! I have felt the love of God when she holds and embraces me! I have felt it; I know it. I know God works through her!

But we are now entering an age where we are to enter, communicate, to be able to see, to be able to sense the spirit realm. It's not a realm that can be separated from us anymore.

Centralized Religion

  • Centralized Religion becomes political and strays from the Word
  • Too many strings and layers that block the Holy Spirit
    • Spiritual mediums trying to claim True Father
    • Usurp True Mother and make her leave object position

True Father now is a Spirit and now is totally accessible by all of us!

Because we see what happens in centralized religion, really, in general. Centralized religion ends up becoming political, and it strays from the Word. It starts straying from the Scripture. Amen!

And then it starts blocking the movement of the Holy Spirit. In our church we can see this with the mediums, whether it be a Kim Hyo Nam or whoever it is; these mediums claim that they're the only ones who can channel Father, and you cannot! They’ve tried to write me letters, ”Father said this; Father said that!”

I don't need to hear from you! I can hear from Father myself! I can hear from him directly! I don’t need any fraudulent medium telling me what my daddy said, because I can hear him myself! So, don’t you send me letters talking about what my daddy told me! I know what he says because he talks to me! And that is the age we have to settle into; we have to be able to start sensing God. It is a totally different realm!

If you think about the current status of the church

We have a whole realm of archangels, they have usurped Mother, they are making her leave her position as object partner, making her believe she's God, she's the Messiah, she's the only begotten daughter, all these kinds of things. And that is destroying the order of the cosmos because all the planets must orbit around Christ! Every single bride must revolve around the Bridegroom! Amen!

Without that orbit the planets will fly off into deep space, the order of the universe will collapse, and we will be floating in darkness with no power of the Holy Spirit that is pulling us, giving us momentum and purpose, and allowing us to rotate with power. And this is the problem now, because they have tricked her, they have taken her away from her original position, tempting her with divinity!

And that is exactly what happened in the Garden! That’s what Satan, the archangel did to Eve! “You can become the subject; you can become God! You won’t die; you trust me and I'll make you God!” And this is exactly what is happening now, and that is why the church is collapsing, and it has no power and no spirit, because the order of the cosmos is off!

We have to rotate, as the brides around the Bridegroom, around Christ! Without that, it's over! Nothing! We have no power!

But, this is why it's important for the remnant, the people who are searching after Christ, who know that ‘he is the way the truth and the life,’ who know that he's the answer; it’s important for the remnant, who is quickly becoming the majority, to come and start understanding their place as a child of God, and stop listening to archangelic priests, who are trying to come in the way of our relationship with God!

The archangels tried to usurp your position as a child of God, so they can say, “God gave me a message to give to you!” We have to start learning to worship Him in spirit and in truth, because now God is accessible to all of us! We don't need any Korean medium; we don't need any Japanese medium; we don't need any African medium; we can go to God ourselves, now! That is the age of glory!

We have to be able to approach True Father now, because now he is in the spirit realm, and he is accessible! When he was on this earth, even when Jesus was on this earth, he was inaccessible to some; if you lived in a different country, you would never have met him. If you were even in a crowd just to get to him would be hard!

So, there is an in-accessibility, a limitation, when Christ is on the earth; but when he becomes the Spirit and sends his Spirit as the Comforter and Helper to help his people, then God becomes accessible to you and me, to every believer, to anyone who calls out His name and asks for help.

That is a supernatural realm, folks! That's a supernatural realm! Don't let the archangel take away that accessibility from you! You have to stay strong; you have to know,” this is my relationship which God has given me!” And we have to protect that relationship; it is central to our eternal lives!

The Word of God

  • Problem of lack of knowledge and understanding of importance of Bible in our church.
    • Root of our faith and root of the Divine Principle
    • True Father was master of the Bible, studied and memorized it for over 40+ years of ministry
  • But leadership, and many 1st, 2nd, 3rd, generations ignore Bible, in fact think negatively about Bible.
    • Stray from biblical morality and framework
    • Forget the Absolute Uniqueness of Christ
    • Forget the nature of the relationship between God and the chosen people
    • Lose the hermeneutic grid of True Father

When we look at what happened in our movement, we see a slow- maybe even a rapid - departing from the Scripture, the Bible. We started to misunderstand, and even had a lack of knowledge and understanding of the importance of the Bible! I wrote a couple of points down about what problems this creates when we start losing focus on the Word of God, the Bible, which is the root of our faith; it's the root of the Divine Principle.

The Divine Principle comes from the Bible! All of Father’s teaching comes to us from his mastery of Scripture. The only book of Scripture that he had was a Bible! Do you understand that, folks? For 40+ years of ministry, that's all he had! He was reading the Scripture; he was feeding off the Scripture! It was the Living Word! It was his foundation to have revelation into the Scripture!

But then we have a whole generation of 1st gen, 2nd gen, 3rd gen leadership, almost everybody in our movement, who ignore the Bible! In fact we think negatively about the Bible,” We don't need that remnant! Oh! That’s an old, older Testament! We have the new truth now!” You can't say that about a maple tree: “Oh! We got some new leaves now; let's get rid of the root!” You're going to kill the entire tree!

The Scripture is the story of Providence! It is the story of God's love for humanity, and His relationship with the chosen people! It is a story of redemption; it is a story of sacrifice; it is the story of salvation! And when we lose focus of the Bible and of the Scripture, we start straying from the biblical morality, because that's the foundation for understanding the Blessing.

We don't have multiple wives like other traditions! This is not a relativist system; this has a root in the biblical Scripture of ‘one man, one woman’! To understand our secret sacrament, you must understand biblical morality! It is fundamental to our tradition!

Yet so many in our movement are filled- and honestly, I was guilty of this myself- so many are filled with the hubris that, “we don't need anything; we can’t learn anything from that old Bible! They got so many translations anyway! We can't learn a thing; they can't even decide what it says!” No! This is the arrogance of the people! We have lost the root of our Scripture, and that is why we stray and we supplant it with secular ideologies like humanism, like feminism, like whatever it is; even Buddhism- I am guilty of that, and I have repented of that, and I have no problem admitting it.

Because when you get back to the Scripture, the only way you can understand Christ and Father, is through seeing the Scripture! It doesn't make sense through Buddhism; it doesn't make sense through feminism; it doesn't make sense through secular humanism! It does not make sense! You cannot understand Christ through those ideologies! You cannot! You have to see him through the hermeneutic grid; that's a fancy word to say ‘the interpretive grid of Christ’, which is the biblical foundation.

Even Jesus taught from the Old Testament; he quoted from the Old Testament. His most precious words on ‘one man, one woman’ quotes from Genesis. Jesus himself is founded on the Bible, on the Hebrew Bible at that time, and Father is founded, he is formed, his revelation comes from the foundation of the Word of God!

If we lose sight of the Word of God- and this is a problem with our community, because we did not continue to feed off the Word, the Scripture, study it every day, have it as the Living Word which we are living with- we also forget the absolute uniqueness of Christ!

We start believing we are all Christ! “I'm a messiah too! Father said I am a national messiah, or I’m a tribal messiah!” But you don't understand the fundamental uniqueness of Christ! And Father made it very clear with the God of Night, the Godhead from which he comes! It's very clear in the Scripture! But when we depart from the Scripture we lose that central point!

We also won't forget the nature of the relationship between God and the chosen people! Yes! God is a loving God! David woke every day and said, “Lord! I thank You for Your loving kindness and tender mercies” and in the evening,” I thank You for your faithfulness!” We thank God! He is faithful, He is loving kind, He is tender mercies, but if you push Him too far, He's going to punish you. He's going to send out His wrath, because He loves you. When you push your daddy too far he's going to smack you; that is the way that daddy loves you!

You can't just keep pushing him, and pushing him, and pushing him off a cliff, and he says - while he's falling, cascading down- he says, ”I love you! ”Get out of your delusion! That is not how God is! He may let you push Him for while, but when He has enough, He's going to throw you on the ground, and He's going to shake some sense into you, saying, “Child, what are you doing? I can throw you off this cliff any time!”

We lose the nature of God! We forget the way He is with His people! He's patient; yes He is! He waits hundreds of years when the people are spitting on Him, and turning to false idols, but there is a point; there is a point at which God will decide to say, “No more!” And we forget that, and we want to interpret it through our secular humanism, or something we learned at an Ivy League college, and we forget how God is.

Instead, we want to bend God to our own image, and how we would like Him to behave. We want to be God over God! Isn’t that the problem? We lose the hermeneutic grid of True Father, of Christ! That's why we have all this confusion now! We have lost the hermeneutic grid of Christ!

There's only one Bridegroom! All the brides have the rotate around him; it's that simple! No if, ands, or buts; that's how it is!

But God is opening up around; He's opening up a supernatural opportunity at this time, because in the midst of confusion God can bring the pillar of fire and smoke; in the midst of a desert He can make waters flow; in the midst of an ocean He can part it. He can use what seems to be so confusing, and give us an opportunity to draw closer to Him.

Romans 8,14

“14 For as many as are led "ago" by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God

  • Heart is led but the intellect seeks to rationalize and explain away.
  • Must be led in Spirit and Truth (Word of God)
  • We need direct relationship to True Father’s Spirit and the Word of God has a Supernatural Power!

The book of Romans 8: 14 talks about “For as many as are led” – and this is the Greek word "ago" – “by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God.”

That's very interesting because this word "ago", we talk about it in the Bible study the other day; it has two different meanings; it has the meaning:

An agricultural leading; it's an agricultural term where you would lead an animal or lead some farm animals or something like that, that would help plough the field, or follow the shepherd to go to the field, etc…

So it has a sense of a pulling, a leading, a gentle loving leading, and that is the way God’s spirit and Father’s spirit pulls on our heart. It pulls on our heart! There are times in our life when we become more sensitive, when our spiritual senses begin to open and feel more clearly, we will feel the pull of God upon our heart. We will feel, “Oh my God! God is pulling me now to release this, or, God is pulling me now to take this opportunity, or, God is telling me to wait!” We’ll feel a pull! Amen!

How many have had this experience? All right, see that! See that! We’ll feel the pull of the Spirit!

Well, look at this: another meaning for the word "ago" is from where we get the word ‘agonize’, because when God pulls on your heart, there's a portion of agonizing. Because as you're pulled in the Spirit your mind starts trying to understand it, and then you start going crazy! You think, “My God! I can’t do that! God, it’s not the right time now! God, I'm going to get killed if I do that! “I am sure some of you had that thought!

Your mind starts to try to understand what God is doing on your heart, and as He’s pulling on your heart and leading you, your mind is saying, “No, no, no, God! I don't know if I want to go there! I don't know if I want to say sorry to that fool! ”Or “I don’t know if I want to help that person out!” or whatever it is!

We will have agony as the Spirit pulls on us, and we have to be aware. This is part of the Spirit pulling us, and part of our mind trying to get in the way.

Worshippers of spirit and truth! That's why it's so important, as we get the pull of the Holy Ghost upon our spirit, and God is saying, “Take the chance right now! Step out in faith! Now! Go!” And then our mind says, “Wait a minute! No, no! If I do that I may sprain my ankle; if I do that I may get hurt in my elbow; I may even go and fall off that cliff!” It's now the time to go! You got to go! When we feel that pull of the Spirit, if we just think about it, we're going to get confused. I guarantee you your mind will give you agony. Don't rely on your mind! What do the Scriptures say? Spirit and Truth!

Ephesians 6 talks about “putting on the full armor of God, the belt of truth, the breastplate of righteousness, the helmet of salvation, the shield of faith, the sword of the Spirit which is the Word of God!” When we feel the Spirit moving, it has to be connected to the Word of God; you have to connect it to the Word of God!

When the Spirit is pulling on your heart, the first thing you should do is not, “Oh my God! Let me think about this a little!” Don't do that! You're going to start agonizing on the ago. Go to the Word! When you feel the pull of the Spirit, run to your Bible, open it and your Scripture will be waiting for you. God’s word for you will be there! Amen! Open it! Run to it! Don't let your mind begin the agonizing "ago"! Run to the Word! As soon as your spirit pulls, run to the truth! God will provide you a word!

I remember, I shared with you guys, when I had to prepare for the sermon Save the Queen that was spiritually rough for me just preparing for that. It was like a battle too; you know it was a real battle. And I remember at one point, I was just going insane in my mind; it was not easy to give that kind of sermon.

But I remember, God was pulling on my heart and I knew I had to step in the faith; and I knew I had to take the chance; and I knew I had to risk it all. And I said, “I feel the pull of the Spirit,” and as soon as I tried to think about it, I started messing everything up. I started trying to rationalize everything, “God! You're telling me to do that! You're telling me this and that! Oh! My God! ”

So, I ran to the Scripture, and I opened up the Scripture, and it was a passage in Psalms that talked about “and His decrees which He has placed on earth shall last forever!” This was the sermon where I was showing how the archangels changed all of his decrees! And God gave me a Word, a living Word, which I needed at that moment to be encouraged, filled, encouraged to stand! And He said, “My decrees shall last forever!” And I said, “Oh my Lord! God is speaking to me!” and I ran to the Cheon Seong Gyeong, and from Father’s words, I fell right on the passage where he said, “And I am the Messiah!” It was a double confirmation in the Word, as the Spirit led, as the Spirit tugged and pulled.

We have to start learning, as we move in the supernatural realm, to not rely on our brain, but to go to the Word of God! We have a whole generation of kids who are interested in Harry Potter magic, magician, witchcraft, occult, whatever it is; supernatural powers. But no! The real power is in the Word of God! God has the real supernatural power and has supernatural words for you if you learn how to use that ancient Scripture.

It's better than Harry Potter! All he's got is a little twig! We’ve got the Word of God, the rock of our foundation; nothing can move it. Amen! So you have to be alive with the Word! Every day when my kids come and kiss their daddy and mommy, and they give me three kisses I give them three kisses, I say, “Son! What does God have for you today? Let’s see what Word you got?” And they are all excited to go to the Word; they're running to the Word and open it up. “Oh!” Sometimes it's about a lineage, you know Ahaz, and Jehoshaphat; something we don't understand, but then God will encourage you in the lineage, “You're a son of God!”

I remember Mr. Lee from Korea who is the president there; I said, “Mr. Lee, don’t you want to know what God wants you to do once you get back to Korea?” And I said, “Open up the Scripture! Go, open it! There’s a Word waiting for you! He opened it to Ezekiel 45, where God is talking about “Rebuild the sanctuary!” He opened it right to that Word. And then he Cheon Seong Gyeong which talks about, “There is a plus that all the minuses are attracted to!” That is the Messiah, the plus that all minuses come and have give and give with. Right there in the Word, confirmation! Pulling of the Spirit; go to the truth, the Word of God confirm it in the Word!

There was another man there – I don’t know if he is here today- But I said, “Have you ever done this before?” He said, “No, I have not!” And I said, “Open the Word!” He opens up the Word, to Isaiah, where he is talking about, “the leaders of Jerusalem are drunken with wine, and they cannot see straight!” Talk about exactly what’s happening in our church! They are drunk on the wine of power! Drunk on their ego and power, on trying to be God! Am I lying? That was your Scripture, right! I’m not lying; he’s right there.

When you feel pulled by the Spirit, if you are confused about some direction in your life and you feel the pull of the Spirit, knowing that you have to make some decision, obey the pulling of the Spirit! Yield to it! Surrender to the Spirit, and go to the Word! What does the Scripture say? “Lean not on your own understanding, but in all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will make your path straight!” Amen!

Don't lean on your own understanding! You’re going to confuse yourself; you’re going to baffle yourself; you’re going to hogwash your mind. Don't rely on yourself! When you feel the tug of the Spirit, you feel Father is making a move on your life; he’s saying, “I'm going to take dominion of that right now,” you have to go to the truth. He'll give you direction; the Word will appear. As you open that Scripture, it’s going to be like a glittering magical verse that shines before you, as you see in one of those legendary movies. Or maybe not! Maybe not!

But open the Scripture and go to the Word! When the Spirit pulls you, go to that Word and you will have a message. Confirm it in the Cheon Seong Gyeong, you will have a message. It will connect; by the power of the Holy Spirit it will give you discernment and understanding, so that you can understand what He's telling you to do. Because He will not guide you into evil, wickedness or unrighteousness; He will guide you into truth. Amen!

It is time that the body of Christ in the worldwide church starts understanding how to move in Spirit and in truth, how to live with the living Word, to feed of off it, and to have it as part of our life. It has to be a part of our life! We cannot be going on this alone, and be on our own understanding. We’ve got to be led by the Spirit and go to the Word! I have seen this in my life multiple times now; it has been confirmed.

And we just felt so pulled by the Spirit! Pulled! This week, we just got so pulled! “You’ve got to go out and pray for people you don't even know; you’ve got to go out and pray for them!” I said, “God!” Then you see now my agonizing began,’ God, I’m stressed out already! I don’t want to go out to people that I do not know, and start praying for them!” He said, ”You’ve got to go out and heal the sick. You’ve got to raise the dead; you’ve got to heal them!” I said, ”I can’t raise the dead! I can hardly raise my children out of bed. I can’t raise the dead! ”But God said, “I want you to go out and pray for people you don’t know. Are you going to obey me?” and I said, “Let me think about it! Why now? Why do I have to go and pray for people now? I pray for them in church!” “No! Go out into the world and pray for them!”

Oh! Lord! Have mercy! So I ran to the Scripture, and I am in Mark 16, “And these signs shall follow them that believe; in my name shall they cast out devils… they shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover.”

O Lord! I said, “Oh! God! Okay we're going to do it!” I said,” Okay God, we're going to do it; we don't have so much time, but we're going to do it. We're going to go to the Saturday event and we're going to go pray for people; we're going to go. We have the event in the Sheraton, so we’re just going to go to Walmart or something, and we’re going to pray for people. We just go pray for them!”

And so I try to get our camera but the camera doesn't work; the battery is all dead. That's okay; we are just going to take our hand phones and we're going to go. So we went and wehad a supernatural adventure. We had a supernatural adventure!

Let me show you

Video

We're going to the Scranton event, but first we're going to stop at the mall to pray for people and see the miracle of God is normal everyday life. Just like Jesus went to the normal people in the market, Father went to normal people to teach the Gospel, to teach the Word, we're going to a place where people are coming, to Walmart or close to that area, and see God’s miracles.

In Matthew 16 Jesus said, “The Father has given me the keys to the kingdom of heaven and whatever I forbid on earth will be forbidden in heaven; whatever I permit on earth will be permitted in heaven.” And sickness, infirmity, all those things are forbidden in heaven, amen! So, today we're just going to pray for people. I don't know whom God is going to send, but we’re expecting and we know that God is good, and that He is the same yesterday, today and forever. And we believe we're going to see some incredible miracles; that we're going to meet the people that we need to meet today. So, stay with us! Amen! Aju!

We are here at Sam's Club. God is putting on our heart that somebody has needs to be prayed for; something has been praying to receive His spirit and a touch from the Holy Spirit. And here we are: Sam's Club is right here and Umma and we're getting ready; so come along with us and let's go pray for people and see the miraculous power of the supernatural realm open in front of our eyes! Amen! Aju!

Comment from Rev. Hyung Moon looking at the video

We had already prayed for a woman in there, but my wife was so nervous, she did not use the camera.

We walked up to this perfect stranger, “Can I pray for you?” He said, “What?” “Can I pray for you?”

This is a busy guy we just met, one of the employees there. We walked up to him and said, “Brother! God told me to pray for you. Is it OK if we pray for you?” he said, “Okay!”

That’s the lady! That’s the lady we prayed for. She chased us down in the Sam’s store to tell us some story.

This is an older gentleman. Did you see how happy he was with his prayer? They are so thankful! They just kept on saying, “Thank you. Thank you. Thank you!” They are so happy to receive our prayers!

This man had surgery on his back. And I prayed for him, just shortly, and this is so amazing, because I could see Father and Jesus are one. I would pray, “Abba, Father, in the name of Jesus, by His stripes you are healed; in Jesus’ name! Amen” And I said “How are you feeling?” he said,” Oh, Yeh, OK!” I said, “Let me pray for you again! I was not faithful enough!”And I said.”Show me where it hurts” He said, “Right down here” “Let me pray for you again!” and I prayed for him again.

See, we have been scared to unlock the name of Jesus! Father and Jesus are one! When we heal the sick, we can say to Abba, Father, “Father, we ask Jesus to be here and we remove this. In the name of Jesus, and in the name of Abba, Father; now it’s gone!”

The person who had the surgery in the back said, “Oh yes! I do feel a little better!” I said, “Praise God!

I'm not going to be lying; it's not some kind of magic! It's not like I pray for this woman in the wheelchair and she starts running around doing cartwheels. I don’t have to pretend about that! I just want to be an instrument of God’s use; that’s it! If God wants to make him or her run around, He’s going to do it. If He wants her to sit in that wheelchair and go home and be healed. He’s going to do that. I don’t need to put my expectations on what God is going to do, amen? All I need to do is obey Him and surrender to Him and do my 5%.

And it’s so interesting: it changed me more than it changed anybody else; kind of like I’m going to Sam’s Club and I am looking with supernatural eyes. I am looking, “Who has the holy fire in them? Who has something in them?”” I’m looking at people really strange; as they are passing by, I’m watching. They must be thinking, ”What’s wrong with this guy? ”I’m watching them; I’m trying to see them, and discern them with my spiritual eyes.

And then I just walk up and say, “Excuse me Sir, I don’t usually do this, but can I pray for you?”

Back to the video

Alright, we are back from Sam’s Club, and we just prayed for people, and we saw Jack there; we prayed for Jack. My wife wants to say something:

Yeon Ah Nim:

Hi! It’s an amazing feeling to give something to people; it’s very amazing! Anybody can do it.

Rev. Hyung Jin Moon:

And people want to receive prayer. We prayed for that woman in the wheelchair. She said that her legs felt better. That was amazing! We prayed for that long-haired lady who had pain in her immune system, and she came and chased after us later, and she said, “Oh my God! Oh my God! I feel it's different!” We couldn’t get a pictures when we were praying for her, but later when we were talking with her, Umma, you got a couple of pictures of her.

And so it was very exciting! Just exciting! We were unlocking spiritual epidemics, and Father is pouring out His Spirit! That is a different age! We're living in a supernatural age and a supernatural realm where Father is pouring out his Spirit, and we can live with Him day to day, even at Sam's Club; but day to day we can live in the supernatural realm, with our spiritual senses open and see the incredible miraculous power of God! Amen! Aju! Oh Lord! Praise God! Whoo!

Back to Sunday service live

Amen! So, what we are going to do on Friday, when we have the Salvation Army day, when we go donate to the poor, all the ladies who will come, we're going to first take an hour, and we’ll go to Walmart, and Sam’s Club, and we are going to pray for people. How is that?

We are going to start unlocking our spiritual epigenetics, and step out in faith. We’re going to step out in faith! Because we have to have faith like a child to see the miracles of God! It's not about trying to understand what is happening. We can touch them more than in a physical healing way! Just the fact that you go up to them and ask them,” Hey! Can I pray for you?” you may have been the answer to three months worth of prayer for them! Amen!

But it's about stepping out into faith, in the Spirit, being led by the Word, trusting God, surrendering and yielding to His pull, trusting that He has empowered you and given you the correct spiritual senses to go and bless somebody.

I’ve found this to be so much of a blessing for me! Amen! I told my wife afterwards, my adrenaline was pumping; I was so filled with the Holy Ghost! I said, “Whoo! Umma! ” I said, “I feel like electricity all the way through” and I said to her, “I think I'm about to pass out right soon!”

But we can move in the spirit realm, and this is one thing we want to do with everybody. We want to take the kids and have them heal people, have them pray over people. You know God is going to give us according to the measure of our faith. So we really want to yearn to see Father! He's going to open that realm! He's going to show the supernatural realm in small ways, in normal daylight, and when we step out into that faith, when we step out into that realm, He's going to bless us more than anything else. You're going to see a blessing open up in your life, amen! You're going to see a different type of supernatural sense open in your life.

This is the age we're walking in now, which Father prophesied about, but we have to step out and believe and step in to that supernatural realm. We all can do it! Jesus healed the sick; he raised the dead. You can heal the sick! You can raise the dead if you believe! If you have faith you can do it.

Be pulled by the Spirit, be rooted in the Word of God, and give all the glory to Him! When you pray for someone and they are healed from cancer, don't say, “Oh! I have magical power! I am greater than Heavenly Father!” Say, “Glory to God! He has healed you of your infirmities!” That’s what Jesus says, and when you do that, He will bless you. Amen!

Umma, do you want to say something on that?

Yeon Ah Nim:

A round of applause for both

It was Friday night, the children went to sleep, and my husband just called me all of a sudden. He said, “Tomorrow we are going to Walmart and pray for people!” and I go, “OK, OK, this sounds very good, Appa!” And he said, “You are coming too! ”He just volunteered me. “Ok, OK!”

And I have to tell you the truth. My mind was way off from going to Walmart and praying for people; my mind was thinking, “We want to go out and witness to people, and we want to do fellowship with people through small groups.” My mind was in there; I was struggling with that idea, and he said, “Okay, let’s go and pray for people!”

But I thought about it, and said, “OK, to tell you the truth, I'm not as enthusiastic as you about going to Walmart and pray for people, but I'm going to be faithful to you.” ” That's right; you know what? Father said, ‘God made Eve as a helper of Adam,’ so even though I am not as enthusiastic as him, I’m going to say yes to this! OK! I’m going to be faithful and I am going to help him and go!”

When he shot the video in the car, as he said, I was doing, “Aju! Aju! ” I said, “I obey your command, okay” I had that in my mind. “If I'm not really enthusiastic, at least I can encourage him” that was what I was thinking. And as we went into Sam’s Club, I said, “OK, Appa, I think we need to look natural. So let’s pull out a cart!” I put my bag in the cart, and said to myself, “Relax! Relax!”

The first lady was the long- haired lady. My husband wanted me to shoot the video with my iPhone, but you would not like it if somebody came up to you and started shooting a video right there? Oh this is very strange! And the lady with the long hair, she actually had a son next to her, and I thought, “The son doesn't look like he's very comfortable about this! ”So I was so nervous; that’s why I couldn’t shoot the video!

And then, the African-American guy said, “I have a little cold,” so we prayed for him, but I was shooting a video from far away; but it was kind of interesting.

And then the lady with the long hair and the red coat came to us again, and she was starting to say, “You know I started feeling something different.” I started to shoot the video and she was looking at me, and I said,” Oh! If you don't mind, may I!” and she said, ”Oh! Yeh! ” She didn’t mind! She was happy that we prayed for her, and she wanted to share more about it.

“Wow! What an amazing energy around here!” and I felt, “Okay! I can do this!”

And you know a couple of people said, “No! I don’t need prayer, “and they just walked away.

Some people were very scary, and even though we prayed for them, I could not film them. I thought,  ”I’d better not do this!”

Then we met Jack, and this was very interesting. As we were talking to Jack, the African-American guy, actually Jack knew him, and they said hi to each other. We had just prayed for him! I felt, “Wow! It's amazing to pick these two people; we would never imagine they know each other!”

It's like everybody is connected in God's kingdom supernaturally, so if we touch one person, this person is somehow connected with this person, right? So God is like showing us this amazing supernatural circumstance of the kingdom of God. It was really amazing! We didn’t have this amazing miracle like raising the dead, but we found small gifts. They said, “Oh! Yeh! I do feel better! It’s amazing that you prayed for me!” A couple of people gave us encouragement. That was a beautiful, beautiful experience!

You know we used to do this in Korea; we brought his flyer, and handed it out, “Please come to our church!” I’m sure many of you did this too, right? I asked my husband, “We did this, but what was different between that and this experience?”

My husband said, “It’s different because we are stepping out in faith, and you know what? God can heal anybody. God cries in the same way in the past, present and future; it’s all the same, so we are stepping out in faith and God can heal anybody. If we have a child-like faith, we step into the supernatural realm!” And that's why he said that's so different!

And you know what? On Friday we want to invite you to pray for people. It’s very easy! If I can do it, you guys can do it! So let’s move forward into God’s supernatural kingdom! Okay, brothers and sisters? Let us glorify our Father! Aju!

Rev. Hyung Jin Moon

Praise God! She is so beautiful in the supernatural realm! Whoo! Praise God!

CSG 2117

Unification Thought should be a religious philosophy of supernatural experience that can vertically transcend and connect the denominations. (162-102, 1987.3.30)

I believe it's time brothers and sisters; it is time we step into that supernatural realm and bring glory onto the Father! Amen! Let’s give praise to Him! Amen! Amen!

Let’s all rise, and take this time for prayer. Let's come down, whoever wants to come down, and let's ask God! Let’s agree in faith and stand together in agreement; come on down if you want to ask God to give you strength and encouragement, to open your supernatural senses and start unlocking those spiritual epigenetics. When we start going to pray for people, guys, we’ve got to put on the armor of God. Only He can anoint us with that armor.

So come on down, and let's pray. Let’s agree in faith, right here. Let’s grab each other’s hand, and let’s pray for the power of Jesus healing the sick, raising the dead, be unlocked in all of us, because he is the same yesterday, today, and forever. Amen!

Let’s pray

Heavenly Father, we ask You, we come before You in Your precious name. Father, we know that You have been since the beginning of time. You are from God! Father, we are your children; You breathed and moved the earth, the cosmos, the universe into existence. You formed the planets and put the stars into the sky.

Father, You are the master of creation; we don't have to bend or bow to some master. We already have the master of creation! Father, and it is from You that if we step out in faith and we step out in childlike love of You; and we surrender to the pull of Your spirit, and rooted in the Word of God, as the sword of the Spirit, the Word of God. Father, we will have the tools, the spiritual muscles and the spiritual implements, to cut away the infirmities that are upon people because of the kingdom of Satan.

Father you said in Romans 8:26 that, the Spirit of God helps us in our infirmities. And Father as we are all infirmed, as we all have sickness in our mind, body or wherever else in our spirit, Father it is only Your Spirit that can cleanse purify and purge like a healing fire, which brings new life and strength to us.

Father, we pray that we would now walk in the direct dominion; that You would start opening up the supernatural realm in Your people; that they would stop believing that they have to go through some medium to reach You. That they can go and feel the direct incredible supernatural outpouring of the Spirit in our lives today; and we can see the unlocking of the spiritual senses and the outpouring of Your spirit through us, healing the sick, turning people from wickedness, bringing people who were dead spiritually to life. Not by our might or spirit or by our power, but by Your Spirit we shall do it. We shall do it, God! We shall do it and bring Your Kingdom!

We pray right now that You would unlock, and start appointing; make all of us direct connections to You. Let us be the fingerprints on the world which bring Your glory, Your truth and Your love. Through that let people be connected to Your family and the lineage of God, and let this world be changed forever!

We pray this, reporting in our own names, and in Your precious name, we pray! Amen! Aju! Amen! Let’s give God some praise, everybody! Hug your neighbor. Tell them, “Get ready for a supernatural opening!”Amen! Amen! God bless you, guys! God bless you!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Ancestor Liberation Ceremony until 210-generations

Ancestors’ Liberation Ceremony until 210 Generations Cheon-gi 10, 5 th Month, 1 st Day, Newfoundland, PA, USA Second King’s Address ...

Popular Posts