Thursday, September 15, 2022

The Truth always comes out one way or another

 

The Truth always comes out, one way or another 

Interview with Hyungjin Sean Moon - January 21, 2016

This is a video from an interview prepared and realized by Richard A. Panzer, Ph.D., President World Peace and Unification Sanctuary – USA January 21, 2016

By which group Rev. Moon will side with? With the one who changed his Teaching or with the one who preserved it? Therefore you already got the answer.

Hyung Jin Moon, in addition to being the second king representing his father Sun Myung Moon, king of kings, he is a true patriot and warrior.

He feels the responsibility to continue on his Father’s footsteps, the building of God’s nation on earth, the Cheon Il Guk, for the future generation to come.

Here is an accurate and sincere testimony from Hyungjin Sean Moon, son of both Sun Myung Moon and Hak Ja Han.

Those who cannot learn something from this testimony, definitely I can say that it will be difficult for those ones to learn something good in one’s life.

Chapter 1: His Revelation about Father’s 7 Deaths & Resurrections

And then basically one day I had a vision and Father's face was shining like the ten thousand suns in this vision, and it was so brilliant I could not approach it so- to- speak, but at the same time I saw Father's body in prison and at the same time I could see that his spirit was in hell. So his body was in prison and his spirit was like mirrored in hell. In hell, there were these demons that were ripping apart these souls and Father was shouting at demons, “Take my body, take my body instead; let my children go!” So then the demons would cast down the flesh that they're eating, of the people that they are devouring, and they would just grab Father and then split him apart.

And yeah when I saw this vision, really, really, I had a breakthrough, a spiritual breakthrough, because I realized that when Father went through those prisons and all the different six life -and - death tortures and tribulations, that actually Father was going on those things, he was willingly going to those places - even though he could have fled the countries etc- he was willingly going there to be tortured for the sake of me, for the sake of my family, for the sake of my tribe, my  future generations, etc.

And I understood that Father did that for me. Instead of some kind of detached suffering, it was a suffering that was for my own salvation and my family salvation; that we could stand righteous before God, because of that indemnity that Father had to pay.

So at the time I was inspired to call them the Seven Deaths and Resurrections. That a Father's love is one that will not only lay their life down for their friends, but lay their life again and again, again and again, again and again, again and again and again for their children. So this was like an ontological jump from what Jesus says about love, because he was never a physical parent, a father, right.

I realized what True Father was talking about when he was talking about true love. It’s that kind of love that he actually actualized, that he actually went through in all those different imprisonments, tortures, crucifixions etc. And that all those things are not some detached suffering or some detached payment of spiritual indemnity or spiritual prowess, but that those are tribulations and the path he had to walk to liberate me from my own unrighteousness before God, and to be able to allow me and my family, my children, my grandchildren, etc, to stand in front of God.

And you know, once God gave me that revelation in that vision, that totally transformed my understanding of Father, my relation with him. Before that, he was a great spiritual teacher and a great man and a great leader etc and all those things. I didn't really know the meaning of Messiah our Savior. But after that kind of revolution, then I could understand what Father was. He was the Savior; he was my Savior. He saved me from my own damnation; he saved me from my own sin; he saved me from unrighteousness and in that state no one can stand in front of God, right.

Because he paid the indemnity and paid the price for me, I don't have to walk that course but I can stand in front of God! That was a massive, massive, massive, massive, shift, you know! That was a massive breakthrough and realization of who Father was, and what kind of value he had. He was not just a teacher or a prophet, and ‘Messiah’ wasn't that just another word for a prophet. He was the Savior of mankind, the Savior who allows us to stand righteous before God, not because we're righteous, but because what he has done and the price he has paid is completely righteous. So that was, I think, a real breakthrough for me.

Richard Panzer:

"I remember Father always was really encouraging and pushing us, challenging us to fulfill our portion of responsibility, but what I hear you saying is: we should not forget what he did?"

Yeah the 96%! The other 96% right! We have a portion of responsibility that we either can walk to or walk away from. We can either stand in agreement or stand in disagreement, but it would be deluded to say that we're the ones who paid indemnity.

Chapter 2: What he learned during two years at Father’s side?

Q: I know you were very active with leading the Korean church and many things, but then Father asked you to drop all of that and spend two years, I think, with him. Can you talk about that time? What was that like, and what did you learn?

It was a really amazing time! I think it was probably one of the most blessed times in my life. Father had entrusted everything to us. I was head of the entire World Church, World Mission Department, World UPF, World Youth Federation, World CARP; everything. I mean Father entrusted everything tome! That's a massive responsibility. In doing that kind of work, you have all these things, and you stay busy, busy, or whatever. It's easy for you to get sidetracked and lose your relationship with God, you know, or not invest in it, because you're so busy with all the activities that are going on. Plus I was leading Cheon Bok Gung there, the main church in Seoul.

So it was like a whirlwind of activity all the time. At the same time I was training my Hoonsa-nims; we were doing spiritual practice from 2:30 in the morning, every single day without any breaks. So it was a whirlwind kind of time. And also in those kinds of positions, there's always a temptation to believe that you're doing so much work, and that by doing a lot of work you're actually serving God more.

But when Father called me to just be with him, it was a huge, huge, change, because here now all of a sudden, I didn't have a schedule; I could not make a schedule. I didn't have any appointments. I could not schedule anything with people; people wanted to meet me from outside, VIPs, or whatever, but I couldn't do it. I couldn't go visit families; it was something we did every week. We would visit normal church members, go their houses, do fun stuff with them, buy them pizza or something like that. I didn’t know GMO at that time!

But we could not do anything; all that had to drop. And all the big events, and all the stuff; I had to drop everything. At first it was just time spent being with Father, because Father's always on the move too. He's always traveling: he's always going to the States, coming back to Korea. There was a world tour all of a sudden, that he scheduled and did. So all those kinds of things!

I should just basically be with Father, going with him fishing constantly, going with him to Las Vegas all the time. So he would be fishing on Lake Mead and the next day we could be fishing on the Pacific Ocean. So it was very different. At the time I wasn't a huge fisherman or something like that, so I would use that time to meditate. I was on the boat, and I would meditate or I would just try to do studies. In the beginning I was just trying to get used to this kind of schedule, because it's like a schedule of no schedules! You know you just have to go at the whim of where Father wants to go, and where he's going to go you have to go. You have no say in the matter; you have to totally surrender to it.

So it was an adjustment you know; it's kind of very taxing. At first it's very mentally taxing because you don't know what to expect. But at some point I just was able to release that anxiety or that stress from it, and just totally ride and flow with Father, instead of just bickering, complaining, “Oh, I don’t have my schedule, and I can't do my work! What if things did fall apart?” Or whatever. Just like, “Oh Well! None of that really matters! What really matters is being with Father!”

So I just had an incredible time with Father when I let go of that. Then I could actually be myself.

That's when I started showing the different martial arts that I knew, and we would watch the UFC and mixed martial arts together. You know when Father was not on the boat and we would come back and we’d watch martial arts contests, then I would do demonstrations, and he would make me tap out and choke out all the security guards; you know things like that.

So it really became a tremendous time! It was just like I was spending time with Father in such an intimate way; we were bonding in such an intimate way. I was surprised that he loved the fact that I knew all these martial arts. Because I had kind of hidden that from the public; I had not shown that I do this. But Father totally embraced it, and he was so excited about it.

When there were storm warnings the government would shut down the oceans, so you would not be able to go out. I mean they would do storms- and -hurricane warnings, and we’d be on an island, in the south of Korea, in the middle of nowhere on a tiny island. So then if there's a hurricane going by, you can't go out on the ocean; so we'd be stuck indoors. Basically we would have already downloaded all of these MMA fights, and battles, and Father would watch it, and I would point out things and what they're doing, what they're trying to do, and kind of do commentary. It was so amazing! It was a really amazing time!

I could really bond with Father as Father and son! Great times, great moments! When we went fishing, and when Father was taking a nap, I could just go in the cabinet with him alone, and just lay down and sleep right next to him, watch him. I have wonderful pictures of him; just resting like that! Very, very, intimate times, you know, that I got to spend with Father!

In the end that was so important, because it showed me, it's not about religion and making yourself religiously pure, and doing all these conditions and all these work and all the stuff. In the end it's not really about that! That's really to show men, or to try to prove to people that you are a good person.

But what really matters is not religion, but your relationship with God. That's what Father brought me into; he brought me into that relationship with him that was beyond the religiosity of him, you know, him as a religious leader or religious head or a religious Pope.

He brought me into a real relationship with him that was so intimate. It was so real; it was so filled with joy and affection and acceptance and embracing. I mean all these things that I thought that I could not show as a religious leader. Like mixed martial arts, it gets really bloody; I mean it gets really, really, bloody when they're fighting, and you do all sorts of nasty stuff. I just felt, in my image as a religious leader who meditates hours and hours a day, it just didn't fit in my own box of my own self-image. But that just got shattered; it just got liberated and I was able to embrace that warrior side too, and Father totally embraced it. So that was amazing!

I believe it's that time that got me through all the tough times after, when Father passed, and all that craziness happened. It was that relationship that he brought me into, that really was able to nourish me in time of despair, when we lost everything. Even our own mother turned against us.

So that period of time I think is probably the most valuable time that Father ever bestowed upon me.

As his successor and heir, I think without that understanding, I would just be teaching religion about Rev Moon, but not relationship. That's such a massive, massive, massive, massive, shift! I would just be teaching theology about Rev Moon, and not the actual person of God, the person of Christ, the person that we're supposed to know, and become intimate with, and share our lives with. I think it was a massive, massive, gift of grace that Father gave me!

Chapter 3: His Childhood Experiences Growing up in America

 I'm a prankster! When Mother's all nervous and she changing and everybody's not supposed to be in there, then I would peeking in, but peeking in a way that she knew I'm picking in. And she’d be, “Get out! Get out!” Yeah, I used to fool around with her like that. Do you know what I mean?

But I mean Mother was kind of a strict Korean mother. They're very rigid. If the clothes don't fit, or the clothes don't match, it’s not good for the image; it's all about your image and it's all about honor.

Eastern culture is very much like that. She's not the only person like that. Most Korean and Asian women are like that; a lot of body images, especially if they're from a high profile family. She would always try to dress me up in polo outfits; I hated that stuff. I was a skateboarder; I would dress in raggedy clothes. That drove her nuts. I grew my hair out long when I was younger; that drove her nuts. And then when I was training with Buddhist monks, that drove her nuts.

I would never want to be put in the box of that kind of upper-class preppy kid. I hated that! It was like my absolute nightmare! All my friends in high school were minorities, black kids, Hispanic kids, Italian kids; they were my best friends. So I did not get along with that whole preppy white, sort of elite culture. It was very foreign to me. In that realm, since we were a high-profile family, there was the pressure for trying to always put the kids in that box, because we had to schmooze with the elites you know. But my spirit just cried out against being put in that box.

Q: "I’m very interested in the things you just said. Father chose to have you grow up in America, and I've been thinking about that a little bit because, what if you had grown up in Korea? How did growing up in America, even what you just said about knowing minority kids; maybe you wouldn't have known them, right?"

That's right! We would just have been like the normal big corporation kids, like these spoiled brats and super elites. I kind of rebelled against that when I was younger. That's why I started training rough martial arts and combat martial arts, training with street fighters; you know you are training with professional fighter, training with guys who fight in rings or at the time cages, or bare-knuckles.

These are the people you're training with. They're not what you would call “the polo elite!” And tattooed all over, from head to toe! These are the guys you're sweating with It was a totally different culture and so I don't know, God led me away from that kind of elitist culture that everybody's trying to force us into. Especially the ladies, they like to force us into this kind of culture, to make the boys into some sort of gentlemen and all this kind of things. And I am a gentleman but you know, I'm so grateful I was able to experience that subculture, the subculture of all these fighters and all of these people who are not considered to be elite members of society.

But they're actually tremendous in their fighting spirit or in their skill, in their passion for studying martial arts or whatever. So I am so grateful that I was able to have total exposure and training within this kind of subculture. That was really a huge great benefit, something that we would never have been able to have in Korea. That much exposure to minorities and things like that, and/or these kinds of subcultures, you know fight club subcultures. This just doesn't fit in this sort of rubric “the big elites”.

I think that was really important, so I think spiritually God kind of allowed me to go through that because that really allows me to understand freedom and responsibility; why centralizing power around the elites is so dangerous. It's very dangerous, and it's always been consistently through history; proven to be. So I mean that was I think a big benefit, growing up in the West.

Q: The person that had the biggest influence on you?

You know the person that probably had the biggest influence on me was Young Jin Hyung; he's the one who was one year above me, and he trained me for a year to be able to do well in school. I was always a terrible student, which is the reason why I could not get into anything in Boston. I wasn't part of the Boston group, and the whole thing there. Because I was just so bad in school, I couldn't get into anything. So after high school, he basically trained me for one year, to study, like how to study well, how to excel in academics.

But it was more than that, because he really invested in me; he really cared for me. He was very compassionate; even though he was one year older, he was not abusive. So, he had a very big impact on me when I was younger.

Of course you know I think all my brothers and sisters, they contributed in valuable ways to my own development. There are a lot of things that people don't know about the whole situation, etc, and it's easy to just jump on them, but in the end they're also people, that have to find their faith too; they are also people that have to find faith in Father.

That's when we were younger! When we were older, I think, obviously everybody knows, Kook Jin Hyung he has a massive impact on me, in terms of my own understanding economics, about free markets, understanding what freedom is, how valuable freedom is. Freedom society: Father was so incredibly ecstatic and delighted when he was doing “Strong Korea,” “Strong Japan,” “Strong America,” trying to help these countries become free, helping them watch out for these other powers when they come.

Father was absolutely delighted about the identification of  government as archangel; that was a first!

Father was so excited about that, because he had been persecuted constantly by the archangel in a centralized format which was government; wherever he went, Japan, North Korea, South Korea, the U.S., wherever it was. So when I shared that with Father he was, “Oh! Oh! Oh!” Father was so excited about that!

Kook Jin Hyung is just such a genius in terms of understanding an organization, understanding the culture of an organization, understanding in honor and integrity. He's a real warrior, so he abides by the honor code. So, in terms of leadership, I've learned so much from Kook Jin Hyung as an adult.

I think when we were younger there were some other siblings at different times, but as an adult, learning from Kook Jin Hyung, and understanding what leadership is, how to understand organization, how to understand things like that which is really a different separate field from theology; learning about macroeconomics and things like that, that is a totally separate field, but it's really important to understand.

Chapter 4: His Hopes for Mother and the Asian Providence

We were hoping that Mother would humble herself before Father, and lift him up. You know if she was like Mother Teresa, who would humble herself before Christ, and just praise him and glorify him, and share all the deep intimate things of love and all the deep intimate moments you had with him, and all the beautiful close moments that she was gifted with. If she shared that, and she glorified him, and if she lifted him up as her Savior, if she lifted him up as her Messiah, that she was a sinner, as the Bible says “filthy rags before God,” but then through Christ, through Father, she was reborn and she was made new, and she was a new creature, then she could stand in this position with Father.

Now if she did that, she would be a True Mother! She would be a mother that perfected the object position, which is the perfection of Eve. The perfection of Eve is not to sit in the subject position; Eve is not the subject. The perfection of Eve is to perfect the object partner, which is to lift up the subject, which is to love the subject more than anybody else. If she had done that, it would have been glory, glory, glory. The whole world would bow to her.

If she stood in that vein, she would be standing directly where Kook Jin Hyung and I were, because that was our mission; that was our purpose. And if she stood there with us then! Already we had made such an enormous foundation in the East that had never been created. Kook Jin Hyung for example, already had met with the current presidents of Japan and Korea, before they became president. He had already helped numerous political classes and worked with them, educating them about a strong Korea. He was invited to all these major, major, five-star general events, for him to speak about why Korea should be a strong nation. He had already been inducted by the top CEOs into the top 200 conglomerates, business groups in Korea. He had been put on the top of the CEO magazine. For the first time in history all our businesses were profitable.

 So there was a massive shift, and the whole upper, the movers and shakers of Korea and Asia were already realizing that, “this guy's up-and-coming; a massive, massive, up-and-coming leader.” He was invited to different Samsung events, LG events; he ended up recruiting a lot of their people into the Chaedong; very, very, highly capable people, you know. It was such a massive change and this had never been done before in Korea.

The businesses were abysmal; they were run by people who had no notion of business. Their idea of business was getting subsidies from Father; basic communists running these things! And they have no idea what it means to compete in the free market, which he had already done with his business for the last twenty years and become top ten in his industry, with a bankrupted company.

He knew the game, he knew the free market competition, how to compete in that world. So he had created such a massive foundation; he had already created inroads with the top levels of government.

The Department of Defense current vice-chair was at our events; that's like having the vice- chair of the Department of Homeland Security or something coming to your event! Massive people!

And on the other side in the religious world, we had made great inroads with the largest Buddhist organization; millions and millions of people in that organization. The head monk came to our Temple, came to our Sanctuary, and I would go visit them frequently. So we were in the religious realm too! We were already making inroads with all these national religious leaders.

And internally we were getting rid of all the corruption, and the lobby groups, and these little institutions and all these little fiefdoms that all these Korean leaders had built. We were just dismantling them and their abuse of Japanese members. So we were dismantling this whole racket and system of sort of exploitation.

Father was fully allowing us to do it; he was fully giving us all the approvals to do it, because in every major decision, we went to Father for approval. He would actually have to sign on and off, on it.

So now that was a massive, massive, change! That was me and Kook Jin Hyung; that was really our sort of brotherly pact that we would work to free the people from the iron hand of these Korean leaders that created these systems over them, and then of course  scapegoated Father as having done this.

But Father really was not a micromanager; he would do things and then bless people to do it but then they would be able to create their own things. He would not micromanage everything. He's not a micromanager control –freak.

Really the fruit of what the church had become was all these little  fiefdoms of competing Korean blocks of little criminal organizations, basically trying to steal as much as they could. And then either scapegoat Father or his family; either which way. So basically that racket was being broken up and Father was totally allowing us to break that up.

And basically if Mother had stayed in her position, if she had lifted up Father and had realized that her sons were working for the freedom of the people, boy, she would have had tremendous success!

She would have had tremendous victory; she would have been a tremendous woman, and she would have been honored as the True Mother; instead of what she has become now!

Richard: What is very moving to me was really that you, Kook Jin Nim and Yeon Ah Nim, you wanted Mother to be a success!

Yeah! Of course! I mean Kook Jin Hyung had set up the whole Mission Foundation so that she would have resources so she wouldn't have to beg people; you know she had like half a billion dollars, which is all gone basically now. Because she's been basically robbed of it by people who tell them they love her and, ”Grant me forty million dollars, blah, blah, blah!” So it's gone; I mean it's basically gone from what I hear.

And you can of course see how they're trying to strangle even tighter and tighter the Japanese harder and harder. So again, if she had stayed in her position as the object not lusted after a position which is not hers, then she would have been glorified. She would have  perfected Eve. And that's the kind of tragedy that it is! Because of her lust of power she fell, and she lost that position; she lost the glory she could have had. But that doesn't mean Father's victory is over. The Kingdom will come, but it will come not through blessing but through tribulation, as Father prophesied.

Chapter 5: On Mother since building the Cheongpyeong Palace

Yeah! I think there was always an underlying realization that Mother kind of saw herself as a victim, so she kind of framed her own self- identity as a victim, “I am a victim! I’m in this circumstance.

Father has all the power and I can't say anything. I don't have a voice etc,” and, “there are all these things I have to hide; six Marys,” whatever, whatever!

I mean you can see Family Fraud is still trying to hide this stuff right, because when it comes to it they don't believe Father was the Messiah. Because they believe the same stuff she believes, that he has had weakness. This is what their leadership says on record. Clearly they don't believe in Father as the Messiah.

Everybody knew that she had like a victimized mentality, but nobody knew the extent to which she would pursue that. Nobody knew the extent to which she would aggressively pursue, sort of vengeance against that. And this is what I think is so shocking and surprising for people.

Of course it was absolutely utterly shocking to us and distasteful to us, when we heard her vitriol after Father passed, and that's why - of course now people know - we didn't help her, we couldn’t help her.

We had to walk away from her. That's very important that Cain and Abel have to separate from their mother who separates from Father. Without that, freedom can't come. If we had stayed with her, we would have been part of that; we would have been part of desecrating Father, so there would be no way for the Kingdom to come. But because Cain and Abel separated, and because Cain and Abel stayed true to Father who is the subject in the center, then even though she has done this and lost her position as True Mother, still the Kingdom will come, but it will come through the Three Kingships, through the Three Kingships that Father himself has crowned. So in that sense, my wife then has to fill the position of Eve and play the role of True Mother, to fulfill what she has fallen out of.

But that whole situation, that was a massively, radically surprising thing; nobody assumed, nobody knew the extent. I mean towards the end we had seen of course her getting into a lot of fights with Father, and saying that he was from falling blood lineage, and Father saying he was going to divorce her. We had seen those kinds of things, so we knew that it was escalating, but before that, when Cheongpyeong wasn't there, I don't think it was as bad. Maybe it was just because I was younger and I wasn't privy to all these things.

But after Cheongpyeong, we could see really a larger arrogance building in her, like, “I created this for Father; without me, without my Han lineage, without my Hong Halmoni it would never have been done! All this glory was made by me; the stadium was made by me; the palace was made by me!”

Even though Father had given approval for the whole World Church to come there, and that's why the donations poured in. It was not because Kim Hyo Nam had some power or spiritual power. Father said, “Okay! I'll allow her! I will allow all members to go to her lectures,” which is the reason why they went, no other reason.

So again, not giving glory to the one who is worthy of glory, which is God, and his body Christ; right, his physical manifestation was Christ. I mean that's the role of any believer, any person; it's like white belt level. You have to understand as a believer that everything is for the glory of God.

So Mother had not even realized that level of understanding that everything has to be for Father's glory, for God's glory. No! You can't take credit for anything on your own! No! Because in the end, it's God who had set up everything for you to have some victory that you had! If you think it’s yours!

Obviously, we knew she was dissatisfied and she felt that she was victimized, and things like that, but of course it was so shocking. And now the world has seen the extent of her vengeance, you know, going after everything that Father has established, even erasing him from the Blessing of marriage ring. I mean just totally, totally, erasing him!

And we knew about this, three years ago; we knew that she was pursuing on this path towards her own godhood etc, so this is the reason why we had to step away from her.

Chapter 6: Why he waited until 2015 to speak out

And number two, we were trying our best to convince Mother do otherwise. And I know the public well enough that if at that time I had said stuff, it would have been uproar and everyone would have said, “What are you talking about?” But now after three years there's so  much evidence that even though you want to deny it, you basically have to go in a hole and hide yourself from it. Now I mean, if you actually look at the evidence, it’s impossible to deny that she has left Father.

I'm not an idiot! I understand sociology, I understand psychology, I understand mob psychology; I understand public life. I’m not an idiot! And these people may hope that I'm an idiot but I'm not! There's a reason why Father chose me and there's a reason why Father trusted me. We're not stupid and we're honorable and loyal people And material wealth does not titillate us; that is not our purpose for existence. Because if you have honor that will follow, but if you only pursue that you will lose all your honor; you'll be dishonorable and only curses will follow you, and judgmental will follow. And that's what you see with Family Fraud! Basically what they have pursued is the love of money, the love of assets, and the love of power. And they've not pursued the love of God, they have not pursued the love of the Messiah; they have not pursued the love of Christ, which is the reason why they are imploding.

We left with nothing, we have nothing; we have absolute zero here. I had to go on Obamacare you know. We had nothing. And I feel that was the greatest blessing, because we lost everything, but we gained everything because we didn't throw away Father!

People know that we’re honorable people, that we are truly fighting for justice, and standing up for the King of Kings, and they are now standing up and working together with us. They are connected to us by faith, not by organization but by faith because they have power over their own ministries; we don't micromanage their ministry. They have freedom and responsibility, but we're united by faith and love in Christ.

And the level of people that are now coming forth! It's just amazing! I mean they're truly honorable people that are gathering! It's not like these sorts of money prostitutes or like these people who are trying to profiteer off; these kinds of fakers, you know.

They are real people who actually believe in Father and who are  willing to risk their reputation, to be cursed and hated to stand up for Father. It is a great honor to be able to stand and walk with people like yourselves, to walk with such high- quality people. Because that's really what civilization is built upon, the K-types, these high -quality people who believe in honor and believe in morals and try to pursue goodness. Not just power, fame, money, vanity; those are the R types.

But you can see the people that are gathering here now. A lot of them are young people but there's a lot of K -type quality young people gathering; not just like the freeloader types, not just like the ones who want to poison other people. You know what I mean? But young people who are actually really valuing their faith life. “What is the meaning of being a blessed child?”

And of course there's a whole mix; there are some wacky people; there's some crazy people. Well, that's what you get with freedom. Freedom and responsibility allows us all to transcend those imperfections, realize we're sinners and come into oneness by faith and love in Christ. He purifies us and he makes us new.

So it's not a community of self-love and narcissism; it's a community of the love of God, understanding God’s grace. It's really a community that's building worldwide, that understands and is filled with praise and worship for God's love. And that's transformative! That builds civilization!

That is the epitome of humanity; which is the reason why so many, in droves, are now coming to serve the True Father's lineage with his Kingship, because they've seen us now.

Many of you live in this area, you've seen us, and now you've seen how we are, you've seen how we live; you can only fake it for so long. I mean, you're going to see a person if you live with them in and out; you're going to see what kind of person that person is. So, all the fakery that happened in the palace, that only can exist when you're so distant from people. But if you're living on the ground with people, they're going to see who you are, how you behave, how you raise your children, what values you have. These are all going to come to reality. People in the Pocono Mountains here, I mean you guys, have seen us. We're not wackos, you know; we're quite normal.

And we live for something greater than our own vanity and narcissism. We want to truly build the Kingdom that Father was here to build, and lift him up as the King of Kings.

Chapter 7: What he learned in the “midbar “of the wilderness in Pennsylvania

Q: You decided to take your family to Pennsylvania and I'm curious, why did you decide to come to Pennsylvania and I know you spent a lot of time out in the midbar or the wilderness?

Yes midbar, not debar! You should know; you're Jewish! (RP: I was a bad student)

We had to face the reality that Mother was not going to change on her unfortunate decision to pursue her own divinity. So when that was clear, I said, “No! I'm going to pack up! I'm leaving East Garden!

I'm leaving! I'm not going to stay here subsidized; I'm not going to stay tied to anything.” They were trying to even send us a salary so that they could say, “Oh, he's still on the payroll; we're still supporting him!”I shut down my bank account in Korea, so they could not even send me a salary. I cut off everything so they would have no strings on me, to say that, “No, no, no! He's really being funded right now.” No! We cut off everything!

Because we know how Satan works! If he has those strings on you he's going to always say, “Ah! You know! Yeah! He's acting like that, but really you know Mother’s paying for him!” And that's unfortunately what happens to a lot of True Children. They get these strings attached to them; they can't run away from them. So I just had to cut them off and I said, “You know I’ve got to leave East Garden!”

So we cut it off and we packed up. Kook Jin Hyung was already moving out of New York because of his company, because all the laws were becoming anti-constitutional; communist, basically. So his factory had to move, and basically had to move somewhere more hospitable.

So we just moved with the Spirit, wherever Father guided us, and you know Father basically guided us here.

  • The first place we got was to PA which stands for ‘daddy,’ stands for ’pa,’ stands for ‘father’.
  • Then the first place we got to was Lord’s Valley, and we were like, “What? You’re kidding me!” Exit 34 Lord’s Valley! It's like, “What! You’ve got to be kidding me!”
  • The first house we came to see was this house. Kook Jin Hyung was actually looking at this house for his own family, and he just brought me along.
  • So, we're in Lord's Valley, we’re in Sunrise Lakes Community. It was totally bizarre!

I was preparing to leave East Garden, so I needed to find some place and Kook Jin Hyung was already looking for a place. So he just said, “Well, let's go look together!” We tagged on. He started looking

out for places here. He met some people that were supernaturally led to him; these people, basically top realtors knew of all the different properties before they were on the market. And then somehow God just led all that to happen. He found this property six hundred acres for a steal price and huge swaths of wilderness were just handed to him.

  • Even his own house at 1-5-4! This is the address of his own house, and that was the exact time of Father’s Seong hwa, at 1:5 4 in the morning.
  • So we are in PA country, the state of ‘pa’ and it is also known as the State of Independence because PA is where the Declaration of Independence was signed. So we left the Empire State which is New York, and we came to this State of Independence! It was an amazing sort of sort of symbolic exodus away from the Empire, which is of course what Family Fraud is trying to do. It is trying to uphold this false Empire of narcissism.

And all these other signs you know like: 1-5-4, the exact time of Father Seong hwa, and meeting all the people here and being totally embraced in this community! People here are like all hunters and they're all Second Amendment people. Also this county has one of the highest rates of gun ownership in this county, and in the country. It's incredible!

So we were just totally embraced here, and the values that Father stood up for with the Washington Times people highly respect that here. My children were going to public school, and the teachers were saying, “Wow! I respect your grandfather! He made the Washington Times! That's awesome! He stood for conservatives values!” We never got that in New York! It was always, “That’s horrible! That's terrible!” It was another world!

So Father has led us here. The Pocono means “the rock” and you know that Biblical verse, “it's upon the rock that I stand.” Matthew 7 is all about a wise man who builds his house upon the rock, and when the wind blows and the storms beats the house, it doesn't fall away. So it was such an amazing thing to be led out here into the wilderness!

It’s very wild out here; for anybody who comes out here, it's really wilderness out here, but there's such a pure beauty and purity, and there's a real Americana here and a real freedom- loving spirit, which is so different from the communist- type of ambience and ethos that rules big cities in New York, New Jersey, etc. And things just expanded here so fast, and we met such wonderful people (as you all here) who also fled persecution; we are the mountain men and women! God just led us here!

It's amazing you know, and it's interesting, because even politically Pennsylvania is like a purple state; it's like a swing state, which is sort of the representative of the mood of the entire country. Whether it's leaning to the right or to the left, it's known as a purple state. It has some sort of social welfare stuff in the big cities but it's also very highly conservative when it comes to Second Amendment and gun rights and self-defense and all these kinds of things. So it's like this very weird purple state, and it kind of sets the mood for the entire tone of America.

The places that we were led to like Lord’s valley, Promised Land Park! It's like all these biblical names: Newfoundland! It's amazing! So we just knew Father was leading us here.

When I came here I had all these visions and dreams and supernatural encounters with Father, and then as we started worship, and people started gathering, then we had even more and more output of the Spirit, more and more supernatural vision, sights, smells, sounds,  supernatural touch, supernatural sensation, all these kinds of things of the different five senses of the spirit for different people were being unlocked. So we could see the actual moving, and the gifts of the Holy Spirit being given in this place in the wilderness.

So I think there's a real reason why Father always went and retreated back into the wilderness; there's a reason why Jesus retreated into the wilderness. It's a place where you refine yourself.

You battle with Satan too in the wilderness! It’s interesting: Jesus went to the wilderness and he had the battle Satan. So it's the same thing because we're like in the wilderness but we also have to battle Satan worldwide, and these internet ministries are battling Satan worldwide helping the people to be free from Satan’ false control and slavery.

The wilderness represents something so important because the Hebrew word for wilderness is midbar, that comes from the Hebrew word debar, which means ‘the word’. So it's the place where you meet God's Word; but it's also a place when you wrestle with Satan. It's in the wilderness where Jacob is wrestling the angel and then becomes Israel. It's in the wilderness that you actually have to wrestle and test yourself, and you see what you're made of.

And I guess that’s why Father always went back into the wilderness. When he was younger he would go into the wilderness of Alaska or different Amazon jungle, and then test himself there with fishing, hunting, and living in the open.

Chapter 8: America & the establishment of Cheon Il Guk

I think the reason why God brought us here instead of Korea or Japan is that there's still a remnant of freedom in America. Like for example I used to be a gun owner when I was younger, but that was out of peer pressure because all my brothers did it; so I decided, in order to be accepted as a man you have to kind of do it. But I ended up giving it up. I rebelled against that, because I said, “No!” So I pursued Buddhism, I became a pacifist; I left all my violent martial arts and I just studied meditation and I became a vegetarian. I went to a totally opposite way.

I learned a lot from Buddhism- I'm very open about that- in terms of understanding your mind, psychology, how the mind works. But one of the things that allowed me to leave Buddhism was seeing its final social goals. When you even look at Buddhist countries that are pacifists, they are almost all communist; every single one. Even the history of Tibet which people don’t know about because the current Dalai Lama is so charismatic, but the history of Tibet is total centralized control, totally privileged elite, super class of monks, clerics etc. There are all sorts of sexual scandals in Tibetan history, within the monks’ class. What we see in Catholicism with sexual misconduct and pedophilia, that also exists in the history of Tibetan Buddhism; there are many, many, studies on that in the West.

So I looked at the fundamental societies that Buddhism created. I invested my whole life- purpose in Buddhism and I was so enriched individually by the practices and it helps you understand your mind.

Yes, individually; but then what happens when it expends to the social level? No! It did not create freedom! It did not create freedom for people, even though the whole pursuit of Buddhism was for liberation; even Hinduism too, and yoga, all these things.

But what about the societies that it creates? It doesn't create freedom! It creates totalitarianism; it creates monarchies which are not freedom –based, they are centralized monarchies.

When you look at the actual history of the world, the real  constitutional monarchies or the constitutional democracies that we see in the modern world that create the most freedom where did that come from? Not Catholicism! Catholicism was the direct supporters of fascism! They supported Nazi Germany; they supported Stalin. They were supporting tyrants, dictators, because they themselves are a hierarchical system.

It's only with Protestant Christianity that you see the advent of  decentralized local governance, because that's the whole nature of Protestant religion; it is a decentralized localized religion. It does not have a hierarchy; the faith is decentralized. It is about your faith with God, and you're not beholden to one Methodist or Baptist whatever. All those are connected by faith, not by organization.

So it's this kind of decentralized religion, this decentralized faith, this decentralized belief that we can connect with the transcendent from a decentralized position, that has created the American Constitution; the idea that we don't need to go through a government to have our freedoms, that freedom comes directly from God. That is the real beginning of freedom in the modern world, which then spreads back to Europe ironically. It starts in America, then spreads back to Europe, then goes to Australia, etc, all across the world.

But how does that start? What theological, what religious realm does that start from? Not Islam; that never creates freedom! Not Buddhism; that never created freedom! Not Catholicism; that never created freedom! It starts from Protestant Christianity! Protestant Christianity which I hated and rebelled against, because I grew up in a liberal culture which rails against Protestant Christianity, and now I know why.

Because it's so communist; the liberal culture is a communist culture. It believes in centralized power, it believes in centralized government, centralized education, centralized monetary financing, centralized banking; everything centralized. So the liberal cultural spheres in the West are simply communist cultural spheres; that's all they are. They agree with the eight planks of Marx; they are Marxist, they are socialistic, they are communist, they are feminists. Whatever name you want to put on them or whatever panty or accoutrement you want to put on them, they are is still socialist.

Now I realize why they hate Protestant Christian so much, more than Catholicism, more than Islam, more than Buddhism, because Protestant Christianity is inherently rebellious against centralized power. It's inherently rebellious; it's hard to control. It's inherently, to its bone and spirit, it's rebellious against decentralize power. This is why in such liberal cultures like Harvard, Yale, Princeton, rich elite neighborhoods, you see such a hatred of Protestant Christianity, and a demonization of Protestant Christians; even though that's the foundation for freedom, for a decentralized freedom!

So I think the reason why Father brought us back here is so I can find out that root again, like for the first time I've embraced my freedom as a man, to be able to have self-defense, to carry firearms and to learn that type of martial arts. And to not just go to the traditional martial arts or to have an empty hand combat, but to actually embrace my freedom as a man, to be able to learn the most dangerous type of martial arts, and to be able to have that power of what Father called ‘the Peace Police, and the Peace Militia”. Which is that owners of Cheon Il Guk, and free men and women, have the power and the right to have dominion over creation, to not live in fear of predators and wild animals in the wilderness. And what gives you that power is learning self-defense.

Living out here too! We don't have a huge security team; I have to protect my own home. That's the first time in my life I have to do that. I am the security; I am the protector here. If somebody attacks my house, I am the one who has to fight. So I'm empowering my wife, I’m empowering my baby girl; I'm powering the women in my house to get over that fear of conditioning that they've been told that women cannot handle these things. But then to get over that, and learn firearms, learn stick and knife fighting, learn martial arts and jujitsu; and all these kinds of things which are very dangerous things. But learn them and understand those are arts which empower you.

And that can only happen in America really now in the world! Everything else has become centralized, and that's why the totalitarians are focusing on America to destroy that remnant.

But that's so important for Cheon Il Guk, because in Cheon Il Guk, the right of self-defense is a fundamental right that God gives us as owner of it, and it's not only for hunting. It's also in the instance that the government is so corrupt and so evil and becomes so strayed, so far from the founding principles of CIG, that the people have the power and the means and the firepower to be able to rebel against a government that has monopoly on force, that the people have also the power of force to even violently take back what is theirs, which is their God-given rights and freedom. That's why it's fundamental to Cheon Il Guk and the Kingdom of God.

So that's why Father brought us back to America, to embrace that aspect of being a free person, and that responsibility of what Father called in the Kingdom, of being a Peace Police and a Peace Militia person, to be your brother's keeper, to truly be your neighbor’s protector, to truly be your community's protector. And all citizens have that right and duty to empower their children to be free.

I really didn't understand the value of the Second Amendment, because I had been such a pacifist for so long, until I understood the dynamics of freedom and the sociology of freedom, the political system of freedom, compared to communism. It's only with that further understanding and education and because now I'm educated, that I can see the difference between those things.

It's the gift of being here and then being able to exercise those freedoms; still in America. It’s probably the only place where you can do that freely, although it's fading; but still it's higher than anywhere else in the world, in terms of true freedom, in that respect.

This is a video from an interview prepared and realized by Richard A. Panzer, Ph.D., President World Peace and Unification Sanctuary – USA

January 21, 2016


No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Ancestor Liberation Ceremony until 210-generations

Ancestors’ Liberation Ceremony until 210 Generations Cheon-gi 10, 5 th Month, 1 st Day, Newfoundland, PA, USA Second King’s Address ...

Popular Posts