Sunday, December 6, 2020

To make the Divine Principle a part of my life

To make the Divine Principle a part of my life

Is Sun Myung Moon the Messiah? Is the Divine Principle true?

Dr. Joseph Sheftick 1969

I was guided by the spirit world to join.

I was in New York and I read a book called "The Gift of Prophecy" by Jeanne Dixon. She said a man named Joseph would work with Jesus when he returned. I thought it was me.

I hoped to meet her to ask her about it but we never met.

… She gave me a pamphlet called "Revelation for a New Age," by Dr. Anthony Brooke. I started thumbing through it and I came across a picture of Father, the same picture in the Divine Principle book. Then all of a sudden, he appeared and said,
"I have a mission for you to do, but you're not ready for it yet. I will prepare you for it." He appeared to the psychic woman. I looked at his eyes in the picture and saw his name, Sun Myung Moon, and got down on my knees and cried through the whole episode.

... When they first came down the stairs, I looked at them and I saw tremendous power. It looked like God.

Six months later, I had some doubts about my accepting the Principle. I did a 3-day fast and went to the holy ground until I had an answer. I took the Bible and Divine Principle and a blanket. I cried and prayed, a loud prayer - is Sun Myung Moon the Messiah? Is the Divine Principle true?

I am tired of praying to emptiness, I want to see you. Moses prayed and you showed yourself to him, he saw the back of you.

If I were you, and you were me, I would come and face you, man to man, and answer my questions. I do not want to see doves flying by or deer running up the slope.

I do not want anything except you, to see you face to face. I cried, and prayed and I waited with my blanket.

Then I heard in my mind, "Joseph, have you read the New Testament?" I said, "Some of it." "Do you remember all the miracles Jesus did for the people? Did it help the faith of the people? Did you read the Old Testament? Did those miracles cause people to believe in Moses? Did they believe because of the miracles? Why do you want a miracle?

The only way you will get your answer if the Divine Principle is true is to live the Principle in your life. Make the Principle a living thing that no one can take from you. I really cannot meet you man-to-man, face-to-face. I made the entire universe. However, when you make your heart like mine, then our hearts will become one. Then you will know me as you desire to know me."

I cried. I picked up my blanket and Divine Principle book and the Bible and went back to the center. I did not look anymore from that time on for miracles. However, I sought to make the Principle a part of my life.

Dr. Joseph Sheftick 1969

Dr. Joseph Sheftick short biography

Dr. Joseph Sheftick was an early pioneer and leader of the Unification Church in America and a devoted disciple whom Rev. Moon came to trust and love. Dr. Sheftick was born on October 7, 1935 to John and Catherine Sheftick in Brooklyn, NY. He had a twin sister, Delores, who is deceased, and a younger brother, John. From 1955 to 1957, Dr. Sheftick served in the Armed Forces of the United States. In 1961, he graduated from the Chiropractic Institute of New York with a degree of Doctor of Chiropractic and practiced in both California and New York.

In 1968, Rev. Moon appeared to him and told him he had a "mission." Dr. Sheftick subsequently searched and found the Unification Church in Los Angeles. On his own, after reading the last chapter of The Divine Principal, he realized that Rev. Moon was the messiah and joined the Church at the age of 33. Dr. Sheftick became an early pioneer evangelist, was Rev. Moon's driver, created a bus team that eventually inspired Rev. Moon to set up the One World Crusade IOWC bus teams, and organized Rev. Moon’s 1972 speech in New York that launched the Seven City Tour in America. Dr. Sheftick himself became an OWC eventually IOWC commander, Church Leader of Boston, State Leader of both Massachusetts and Delaware and head of the "God Bless America" and "Day of Hope" campaigns in the mid 1970's. He also served as President of the International Seafood Company in Norfolk, VA., head of Captive Nation and Victory over Communism, and Secretary General Freedom Leadership Foundation. For 30 years from 1977 to 2006, he was a member of the Church's Board of Directors.
In 1975. Dr. Sheftick was blessed in marriage by Rev. Moon, to Boo Young Kim in the 1800 Couples Blessing in Seoul, Korea.

As a medical professional, Dr. Sheftick provided medical services for the Special Japanese 40 Day Witnessing teams and was a member of the Asian Mobile Medical Services in Japan and in the Philippines. As a Chiropractic doctor, and Reiki master he treated both Rev. Moon and Mrs. Moon, as well as many church members and people around the world.

Dr. Sheftick is survived by his wife Boo Ypung, by his four children Han Yoo, William, Toran and Siran, and by his brother John

Original Testimony


No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Ancestor Liberation Ceremony until 210-generations

Ancestors’ Liberation Ceremony until 210 Generations Cheon-gi 10, 5 th Month, 1 st Day, Newfoundland, PA, USA Second King’s Address ...

Popular Posts