Monday, January 16, 2023

Rev. Sun Myung Moon chooses his successor

 

Rev. Sun Myung Moon chooses his successor

God Has Decided

It was interesting. This is a real story: when Father chose me as his heir and successor in the actual palace Father changed the order. Everybody knew it seemed like my brother Preston was going to be the heir because he was vice president of CARP and of this and that, and his father in law was the world president. You remember this.

His father-in-law is the world president, he is the vice president of the Family Federation and many of the organizations are going over to Preston etc., so most people are thinking Preston is going to get the blessing, the anointing as the heir and successor.

Everybody do you remembers this right?

Then all of a sudden, Father chooses this bozo at the bottom. He chooses the skateboarder freaking martial-art guy at the bottom; on the bottom of the totem pole.

I'm like, “What? What? What?”

Never did I assume, ever, ever, that I was going to be the heir and successor! I am at the bottom of the totem pole, and Korea is very hierarchical; if your brother is one year older than you are, he is like God. So, I never assumed. But, remember Father then called me to be his heir. He did three crowning ceremonies, made me wear his crown; he did this on two different continents. Do you remember this?

I wanted to be quickly done and overdone with it, so it would just stop; everybody was staring at me. I did not even want to wear the crown in the ceremony.

But the point is: Father made me do it three times; he did it three times. How annoying this must have been for Father! He had to do it three times so that nobody could doubt.

Anyway, after that ceremony some senior elders from the 36-couple Blessing - the first 36 couples that were blessed, they are senior, senior Blessed couples – a whole bunch of them went to Father and said, “Father, how can you do this? Everybody in the whole worldwide church was expecting Preston. Now if you do this still, if you anoint number seven it's going to create chaos in the church.”

We have a number; our family is so big we just have a number, “Number seven, come to the lunch line!” (Laughing) “If you anoint number seven, it's going to create chaos in the church.”

What did Father say? He said something very similar to Jesus right there in verse 40:

But to sit on my right hand and on my left hand is not mine to give; but it shall be given to them for whom it is prepared”.

Father said almost the exact same thing. He said, “It's not my choice. God has decided.” That is what he said to them. They were angry. But that's the story. We don't get to CHOOSE that; we don't get to choose. God prepares it, God chooses it.

The Father-Son Relationship

Then all this whirlwind, all this craziness. Father ascends to heaven but they think he is dead, so they are acting as if he's dead. They are acting as if they can do anything, desecrate him; they can make statues of the Han mother so she can worship herself, etc. Oh, my gosh!

Here I am with nothing. Why? Could I have fought them legally? Of course! I had billions of dollars under my control, all in my name; I had billions of dollars under my control. Billions of dollars that is a lot of power. You can buy out politicians; buy off chiefs of police and nations. You can do a lot with billions of dollars, folks. You can literally buy off governments on a very high level; you can do a lot with ten billion dollars.

I could have fought them; I could have fought the Han mother. I could have done legal battles to say, “I'm not going to give these over. I'm going to keep all the billions to myself.” Because I was actually the heir, I was actually the heir, right.

But more than money, more than any money I knew I need a father. I said, “Mommy I'm not going to fight you; I'm not going to fight you for the money.” Because Father's Kingdom is not just money. The money can come and go and we can build it back in a moment; that is not an issue.

Trump has been bankrupted how many times? Eight times, and he has built back billions. So, the money is not the issue. What is the issue is the father-son relationship. If that is cracked, the Kingdom gets cracked, the lineage gets cracked, and the vertical transmission gets cracked. Then I do not care how much money you have; you are going to fail. Preston stole a lot of money, two billion dollars from his own daddy; that organization has failed. The Han mother stole tens of billions from Father and from his inheritor, but what happened? In ten years, it is gone to flames; they are now in the death spiral of a plane crash, especially with what happened in Japan where the Family Fraud is being shut down etc.

Total judgment! Now they have no financial power. Just as we predicted five months ago when I was in Korea and Japan, now they are selling off land in Korea, which is aggravating and angering people. We told the people that is what they were going to do and they are doing it; exactly what we were saying.

Unbreakable Father-Son Relationship

Do you understand how much power I controlled in my hand? But I tossed it away. Why? Because more important was love. In the end, it Is love, the love of my daddy; that's it. With that love we can build kingdoms, we can create billions, trillions; it does not matter. Everything in the future, everything in the Kingdom is there. You sell and break that off, you have nothing. All you have is empty shells; paper is all you have.

Look what happened! In the short ten years the curse has come unto the Harlot of Babylon and none of their prophecies has been fulfilled, not a single one. We went from a 400-milliondollar palace to a tent in the wilderness and we were happy, we were fine. Why? Because Father had already trained us in the Amazon jungle; every summer we would go down and live in the freaking anaconda bush with Father. So, we like being outside anyway! We didn’t have any problem with it; we actually enjoyed it.

I would rather have my kids learn that lesson. They saw Daddy walk through that; they learned that lesson. They saw Daddy not sell out Grandpa for money but stay LOYAL to Grandfather when EVERYTHING was against him and he had the power to keep the money and fight just for money. But he gave it up. Why? To stand up for what is right and what is honorable. You see now that is real wealth; that is why I say, “I'm the richest man in the world.” I have the most money in the world because I did not sell out for the paper, and I could have. How many people are in that situation really? There are probably 0.00001 % of people. I am not bragging or anything, but that test was a critical test and it is an important lesson for humanity especially in the Kingdom.

More important than those riches of the Kingdom is the critical father-son relationship. That cannot be broken. That cannot be broken, and in Christ's line that cannot be broken. That has to be strong, that has to be the center because from that morality, from that virtue, from that decision to not be materialist and hedonist but instead to love your father; from that decision comes the Kingdom of God. From that comes the stability of that generation, and the future generations, so they can look back and say, “Oh, we shouldn't be worshiping money.

Do you remember that story?

We should not be worshiping money and power. We should be thinking critically about our relation with God, about our role in the Kingdom, about our role in the Family Kingdom, being good kings, priests and judges, and good queens and evangelists.” (Applause) It is so important. Hey, praise God! Praise the Lord! We praise God, we praise God, we praise God! Thank you, Father!

Hallelujah!

My Father Loves Me

It is Father's Grace, Father's Grace. Father's love is what saved me, and that happened decades ago, when I was in a Christian Church and I was going to be a Buddhist monk; everybody was telling me that I was a lunatic, and I was now a pagan becoming a Buddhist monk. But Father said, “No, I'm sending my son to go study. Don't attack him!” He put his hedge of protection around me.

I was at that stage where I was like, “This is it!” I thought, “I know I'm going to be kicked out for this, but it doesn't matter, I'm going to go.” I was at that stage; I was fed up with the church and stuff like that. In my mind, I knew 100% Father's going to kick me out. You know I am dressed up as a Buddhist monk; I am training with monks in Buddhist monasteries. And we're supposed to believe in Jesus!!! Not such a good look, okay! So, I KNEW 100% Father's going to kick me out. I was just waiting, “Okay, Father, kick me out!” At that point, I was more of a cultural agnostic; I did not really believe in God or anything. In Buddhism, it’s not really that important; you're not supposed to focus on that. So, I just felt, “Okay, let's not focus on it. It’s not that important.”

But what happened? At that critical moment Father said,” No, Appa, Father, is training him. I’m training him.” I could not believe it! I was getting so much attack from the leadership. Kwak and all these people just sitting across from me, they are just like steaming and saying, “How can you allow this, Father? We're supposed to believe in Jesus. Look at this guy! He is wearing beads and he has the gray robe on with the freaking āya. He looks like a monk sitting here. He is your son. What are you doing? Do something about it?” It was getting to the point of being like a bursting kettle; it was getting really steamy, and I knew 100% that Father was going to kick me out.

That would have solidified my resentment against God; that would have given me justification that would have given me ammunition. I wanted that! I wanted him to kick me out so I could say, “Yeah! This is Fake!” I wanted that so bad. But I didn't get it, I didn't get it, I didn't get it. In fact, I got the opposite. I said, “Oh, crap! Oh my gosh! My daddy really does love me. Oh boy! Oh, boy, my daddy really does love me.” Oh, Lord!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Ancestor Liberation Ceremony until 210-generations

Ancestors’ Liberation Ceremony until 210 Generations Cheon-gi 10, 5 th Month, 1 st Day, Newfoundland, PA, USA Second King’s Address ...

Popular Posts